L&C.

Lina.

I was sitting on the windowsill in the school corridor. My eyes were on guys from primary school who were playing football. Their happy voices were knocking into my window but I couldn't feel it on my own.

- Hey babe, - Chris came so suddenly and silently, I couldn't even hear his steps.

- Hey, - I kept my eyes on him and I could tell you for sure that he was tired, but who wasn't?

- Something happened? - He looked into my eyes and I looked at him too, people were staring at us but we didn't even see them at the edges of our eyes.

- No, - I gave him a smile and sat on the windowsill more comfortable and in front of him. His hand was holding me tight and he didn't even care about the teachers who were looking at us.

- Are you sure? - whispered Chris and left his kiss on my neck.

- Biology teacher is always pointing and asking me, I hate her so much, - told I with sadness in my voice and a little bit childish notes. I was feeling like a younger sister who was complaining to her brother about something.

- I know, she did the same with me, - He rolled his eyes and a small flashback to the biology classes came into his head.

- She needs a dick, I'm sure, - I laughed at my own joke and looked at Chris. My hands were on the backside of his neck and I was still in his arms.

- I love your jokes, - told he and touched my nose with his, it was so childish but cute.

- And I love you.

Our lips touched each other and we both were on the wave of love in the time of that kiss. He touched my hand, he touched my waist and I felt as his hands were touching my heart.