6

Guess who's back 😸

Mark's POV
I woke with sweat dripping down my face. My heart was racing and felt like it would jump out of my chest at any given moment. (How about now? 😸)

The completely dark room didn't help calm me down nor the ice cold temperature. I felt my entire body shaking as I remembered every detail of her face. All the blood that covered her and soaked into the bed sheets.

I felt tears stream down my face as the memory lingered in my mind. I jumped when I heard the loud noise if my door opening. Bright light shone through the open gap and into my eyes.

I had to look away from the sudden blinding light and wait for my eyes to adjust. Before they could though I was dragged out if the dark cell into the light and down the hall.

When my eyes finally adjusted I saw that I wasn't the only one. Behind me were a few other people whom I didn't recognise. That it, all but one.

Directly behind me walked the one and only green haired man. His head hung low and he was wearing the same white straight jacket at I. From my dragging position I could see the tear stains and dark rings around his eyes that stood out on his pale face.

For some reason I felt my heart break seeing it. It didn't seem to suit his face. He looked like someone who was loud and always smiling. It kinda reminded me if a you tuber I used to watch when....

I gasped as I realized who Jack really was. He was a you tuber like me. His Chanel name was Jack... Septic... Eye? Jacksepticeye? Yes! He was always so happy and full of energy. I remember I did a few collabs with him once. I wanted to do more but he just suddenly disappeared. His Chanel was deleted and all his social media was cut off.

All his fans were worried. Even I was worried. Soon after even Pewdiepie disappeared. He vanished the same way Jack did. Were they both here?

Now that I think of it, Bob and Wade had Chanel's too. They weren't as big as the others but they were still pretty big. How many more you tubers are here?

My thoughts were cut off when I was lifted to my feet and my straight jacket was removed. As quickly as they entered, the guards left.

I looked around to see I was in the cafeteria. Familiar faces looked back at me. They were from my cell block. I grabbed Jack's arm and dragged him to the other side of the room where Bob and Wade sat.

The two men gave me relieved and curious looks. It turned to fear when they saw Jack. I ignored their expressions and sat down, pulling Jack down next to me.

"Guys, I gotta ask you something. All of you," I said, giving Jack a side glance. The others nodded, not taking their eyes off Jack, who stared at the floor blankly.

"You were all you tubers right? You had your own Chanel's and everything before being taken here," my question left them shocked but they nodded. I looked at Jack who was looking at me with tears in his blue eyes.

"How... How did you know?" He asked before realization kicked in. "M-Mark?" I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah buddy. It's me," I whispered to him. I felt him grip onto my shirt tighter and his tears soak into my uniform shirt. I began rubbing his shirt as I turned to the others. The shocked expressions returned when they saw Jacks reaction.

"Our chanel's, everything. It's gone. When you guys disappeared your chanel's and social media accounts were deleted. They got rid of us to hide our disappearance," I explained. They looked hurt from the new and Jack stopped crying to look at me as if I were lieing. When he saw I wasn't he started crying again.