Chapter 8: Fun!

Seungri’s POV

     I ran off the diving board, almost landing on Jiyong. “Sorry oppa,” I said and heard a girl squeal behind me. It was Mia fangirling. “Did I hear that correctly?” She asked. I was about to oppose, but she cut me off by yelling,” NYONGTORY IS REAL!” Why did we adopt a fan? Why?
“NO!” I said,” Nyongtory is not real, we just joke with each other!”
“NOPE! I SHIP IT!” she yelled, raising her arms and splashing TOP hyung, who was sitting in a chair next to the pool. He glared, then laughed. He splashed her and continued reading a magazine with a picture of him on the cover. I looked at Jiyong talking to Mia, and smiled, knowing she made the right choice for a father.

Mia’s POV

After TOP splashed me, Jiyong explained to me that he doesn't love Panda blah blah blah. But I won't listen, because I SHIP IT! There's so much proof! Then I was all of a sudden underwater. I looked down and Daesung was holding my ankles and let go. “And she's alive!” TOP yelled. I spaced out thinking. I splashed him again, making him drop his magazine in the pool. It was open to sexy pictures of himself. I laughed and said,” You all are such narcissists! Geez!” TOP looked a little upset, but nodded. “We are,” he admitted and laughed a little.

Time skip

When we got out of the pool, we decided to go out for dinner. We were going to a fancy restaurant, so I had to wear something besides my usual style. Jiyong got me quite a few of them, and I chose a really cute one. It went down to about half my thigh, it had spaghetti straps, and it was navy blue. To add some other color, I decided pink  accessories. So pink necklace, shoes, wallet, earrings, and rings.

 So pink necklace, shoes, wallet, earrings, and rings

Then I did my makeup and observed my work. Honestly, I didn't look bad.
“Mia, you almost done?” Daesung yelled up the stairs.
“Yeah!” I yelled and left my room. I walked down and they were wearing suits. I reached them and was wondering why they wouldn't open the door to leave.
“Umm… Guys? Are we going? Or...?”
Then I noticed that they were staring at me.
“What?”
“How did you…?”
“Where did you learn to...?”
“Wow.”
“How though?
I realized, they're surprised that I did this all by myself. So I answered honestly,” I just went for it… I've never done this before.”
Finally, they stopped gaping and opened the door to leave.
     Since it was nearby, we walked. A few girls noticed them on the way there and got auto graphs, but otherwise we didn't get noticed. When we got to the restaurant, I got a little freaked out at the prices, but then guys reminded me how rich they are. I still felt bad though. I ordered pork bulgogi. “So Mia,” Jiyong said,” what about school? Want to go to school?” I shook my head violently. After swallowing my mouthful of food, I said,” Online schooling only. I don't have to deal with bullies making fun of me because I'm American. I also can't speak Korean, so that wouldn't work.” He nodded,” Sounds good. I've also been thinking about getting you a phone, so when I'm at the studio you can contact me. Although, I might leave Panda with you for a couple weeks.” I looked at Seungri and he nodded. “My album can wait,” and he smiled. If Seungri’s my “babysitter”, this was going to be fun!
     When everyone finished eating, we decided to go for a walk. Apparently, it was a BigBang  ritual. They put their masks up and started walking. When we got home, I thought about what happened on our way back. There was a group of girls surrounding a few guys. They looked terrified, but Jiyong said we can't draw attention, so we kept walking. I feel really bad for them.