~Chapter 5~

Aquarius was a mermaid. She had a royal blue tail that was the same colour as the bikini that was over her large chest. Aquarius had very long light blue hair that matched her eyes. On each of her arms, she had a golden armlet and bracelet. Aquarius also had a headband, three piercings on her tail, and a golden belt at her waist and light blue crystal earrings. A dark blue tattoo resembling the Aquarius zodiac symbol rested right under her collarbone. Aquarius was normally very mean and harsh.

She hated being summoned normally when it came to it. She was always talking of her boyfriend and loved to tease me and Michelle about never going to have boyfriends. She wouldn't tease Eclair that much as even at times Eclair could be scary. Totomaru, Natsu and Erza were looking toward me and Aquarius all three of them were shocked. "You are lucky my date does not start until some hours" Aquarius then looked down toward me as I was looking up smiling at her.

Even without memories of my past, I always felt close to Aquarius. To my own mind she was my first ever friend even then she turned into a mother figure to me. I had Michelle's mother also but I was more close to Aquarius. Aquarius moved her head up her eyes landing on Angel who was being helped by her spirit Raguel to be put on her feet. She was soaking wet as Totomaru was not shy in getting straight back into the fight with Natsu who you was able to see was thinking of a plan to deal with him.

Totomaru being able to control flames was a huge trouble for the Prince. Erza went int to fight Angel her Raguel once more until a unknown showed up out of no where in front of Erza with her own sword blocking Erza's. I was in some shock in seeing as when Erza' had hit the unknown female's sword, it had sent out a powerful wave showing how much force Erza was putting through her swing. The unknown had long, bright pink hair what was tied on top of her head in two large buns. I different type of style I had seen.

She was wearing a long, slightly loose white kimono with a red stripe in between two black stripes around the waist as well as a red triangle at the bottom. She had a buckled strap around her neck and traditional sandals with extremely high platforms soles to finish her outfit. "Ikaruga" Erza snapped harshly getting her to smirk. "You remember me Erza. I am honored" Ikaruga replied with a giggle afterwards as her and Erza were moving around fast while both their swords clashed. 

One of Ikaruga's pushed Erza back shocking me as Erza had her whole body glow white with slight golden glow around her body also making the light still look human shape. The glow went down as Erza's whole outfit and hair style had changed. "Requip magic still strong as ever I see" Ikaruga spoke licking her lips as by her face one was able to see she was impressed but it took me a second to sense why. Erza's magic power was getting higher by the second in this new look. Erza was not wearing any top or much on the upper half of her body.

Only thing Erza had was white rags wrapped around her breast as her arms, stomach and collarbone were all showing. Erza was wearing red bottoms, at the ends of the bottoms were flames. Between the flames and the normal full red fabric was black lines getting the flames to stand out even more. Erza's hair was now in a very high ponytail with a fringe and some strands of her hair framing her face. "'Japanese Cloth Armor' is still the one you go to when wanting to finish a fight" Ikaruga spoke as she aimed her sword toward Erza.

Armor? I knew Requip mages were able to summon weapons, armors and new looks to help them in battle but with what Erza was wearing, I was unsure it would be put down as armor with it being more of a Samurai Training type style look. Angel had sent Raguel to rush toward me and Aquarius. I saw Erza and Natsu both trying to block or get toward the giant spirit but were too busy dealing with the ones they was already fighting. Aquarius gave out another 'tisk' sounding annoyed lifting her other hand upward.

I noticed the urn floating next to Aquarius as she used it to control water around her and even to make more water that came from her world. The Celestail World. Aquarius didn't need the urn as when she didn't use it the water was more powerful but it was a struggle on the summoner and her to do so. Aquarius had water flying out the urn toward the spirit pushing it backwards as Aquarius had an annoyed tone on her face. Raguel was struggling to push forward as Angel made some more golden coins float in front of her.

I saw her saying something but was unable to hear as the coins went flying into Raguel himself as he was starting to get stronger. "Only an coward, idiot and someone truly pathetic would summon these type of spirits" Aquarius then spoke loudly as I saw the rage grow on Angel's face. Aquarius had moved the arm that was around me and moved to now be holding the urn as she was able to mix different types of water magic while holding the urn. Aquarius had even more stronger blast of water coming out the urn toward Raguel.

While doing so she had the water from the pond not far behind come flying toward him also but before hitting they changed shape. They looked like blades as they hit Raguel. Parts of Raguel were starting to crack as he did look as if he was a grey statue. "I can't stand these spirits who take one's life or controls them" Aquarius then spoke now glaring toward Raguel as the spirit moved it's own heads around to show the one that was upset and pissed off as it was able to use it's horns to to send out another sound wave.

This one was toward Aquarius and I. The waves came flying toward us and even was pushing the water back as the spirit was blowing on the horns hard and very long as Aquarius was forced to make the water flying into her urn as fast as she was able to. Not all was able to do so as it landed in the ground in front of both me and Aquarius. The blast of the water blade hitting the ground right in front of us made us both be pushed backwards and into the air slightly. With the sounds waves controlled by Raguel we was pushed flying backwards.

The sound waves being painful to my ears and body as Aquarius and I were pushed into the pond. There was still water in it but it was now half full. I was lucky for Aquarius and I to land in the water as it was painful but less painful to landing on the ground. Raguel was moving toward us in the pond the cracks on him were starting to heal as I then noticed Angel was now standing on Raguel's shoulder. I was taking deep breaths slightly as I got out the pond while Aquarius was now floating into the air. 

I felt cold and knew I was going pale as I saw how pissed off she was. I felt as if my soul was gonna leave my body as she was making water coming flying out the urn that was now floating above her. The water swirling around the air, mostly around her as more and more water came the more water was flying through the air. One thing that I learnt the hard way and what most people already knew, to never upset Aquarius. I stepped back slightly as I knew what was to come. Mostly hell and fear. 

Along with that Aquarius was going to use more magic than normal meaning a drain on me. I had to get as much magic ready to do so for her. Angel was smirking with a crazy look with hair hair messy more than anything. She was just what Aquarius called her and now she was going to feel the true power of a real spirit and Aquarius's rage.