~Chapter 11~

I was confused. One second I was blacking out and after a blink I was laying in a golden grass field, staring up into the sky. It had taken me a minuet to figure out I was in my own mind. I blinked once more and I was then shocked to see Eclair was above me. Her eyes shinning as she was smiling at me. Her eyes filled with joy but also sadness and pain. "Lucy" She spoke as I sat up fast as she moved to be sitting in front of me. My eyes started to water as I shouted her name as I jumped at her in a hug.

The jump had pushed Eclair to the ground as I was crying in her arms. She was hugging me as I heard her chuckle as I was able to pull away sitting up once more. Eclair was laying next to me, smiling at the blue sky. "How?" I then asked as she pointed to where her necklace once was as I looked down to see it on me. It was letting me see her... "I never wanted you or Michelle to get this fate. I never wanted you to wear the Phoenix Stone" Eclair spoke as her smile had turned into a small and sad one. 

I was confused and had so many questions. "Eclair where are you and Michelle? I made friends and we are coming to save you along with everyone that Tartaros took" I then asked as I was hoping my older sister would answer as she looked toward me. The joy and sadness in her eyes were there as she lifted her left hand and placed it on my right cheek. "Michelle is gone Lucy" she whispered as her own eyes watered as I was frozen for a second before my whole body was shaking, tears going down my cheeks.

"They turned her body into a monster while her soul has vanished. Who you will see is not our little sister Lucy" Eclair spoke as I was shaking my head slightly as Eclair was using her thumb to wipe my tears on the right side of my face. "Lucy, please stay away. They will hurt you and I do not wish for you to get hurt. I can handle what they throw at me. I won't give in ever to them unless they had you. They now know that Lucy" Eclair then spoke some tears coming out of her own eyes.

Eclair removed her hand from my cheek as she then placed it on her stomach as she was staring at the sky. "Remember the stories I would tell you and Michelle?" Eclair soon asked as I nodded as I was still shaking over the news of Michelle. "They made you want to be a story writer. You made some amazing stories too Lucy. Please get to another village, stay away from the evil. Live your life" Eclair then begged as I was in shock to hear her say so. She finally turned her head to face me once more.

"No. You need your live your own life!" I nearly shouted as she was shocked herself at first as she then sat up once again holding a sad smile on her face. "You won't make me change my mind Eclair. I am going to save you and Michelle! I will find a way, I don't care about the danger and pain" I then spoke as Eclair soon had a real smile and hugged me. I hugged back as tears were coming out as if my eyes were waterfalls. Eclair was hugging me tight. "My necklace will help you" she whispered.

"The shield will work at your own mind and command. You will learn to use it soon, you were always a fast learner" Eclair spoke laughing at the end as she pulled away from the hug as a blue glow matching the one from the necklace was around Eclair. "Please don't go. Not yet" I begged holding Eclair's hands as she was smiling at me. She didn't look scared. She had no fear about what those people were going to do to her. "You have grown so much. I am happy to be able to call you my sister Lucy" Eclair then spoke before vanishing.

She had turned into blue dust and and wind picked up, blowing the dust away. I hugged myself as my eyes closed. After some seconds I was unable to open them. I heard Erza's voice asking if I was alright. I was soon hearing Princess Wendy's voice answering that my necklace has put a spell over me. I was able to hear the two of them but unable to hear Prince Natsu. I was confused on why my ears were trying to find his voice. I was unknown to why my heart had got let down not hearing him.

My own emotions were getting tangled. My eyes were soon opening as I heard Erza calling for Natsu while Wendy was calling my own name. Once I had my eyes opened I saw Wendy smiling at me along with Erza who was healed. Not even a scratch was on her as she was wearing the original armor when we met on. Wendy helped me sit up as we was in the Grand Hall of my village. I soon saw the Prince rushing into the hall as I was holding my head. "Lucy are you alright?" Wendy then asked.

My eyes had watered up on the spot as I smiled. "I-I saw my big sister" I spoke putting a hand on Eclair's necklace. Wendy and Natsu looked slightly shocked as Erza was smiling at me. She had a light in her eyes grow as I was confused but wasn't going to question yet. Erza walked over hugging me as I was shocked at first but hugged back soon after. "Soon as you able we shall head toward the mountains" Erza then spoke as she pulled away from the hug. I then pushed myself to my feet as Wendy moved close by worried.

"Then shall we get moving? No chance I am letting my sister's feel pain any longer" I then replied as Erza smiled as Natsu was smiling also. "You can't push yourself Lucy" Wendy soon spoke as I saw looked toward the young Princess who was looking at me worried. "I won't I promise and thank you Wendy for the healing" I then replied as she then smiled at me. We all headed out the Grand Hall as it looked to be midday. Erza helped Wendy onto her own horse before getting on her own.

Natsu offered me his hand as I smiled and took it as he helped me onto the horse we was both riding on. After so we headed off toward the mountains.