~Chapter 17~

Michelle had looked at me. "I'm a member of the new Oración Seis. Imitatia, mistress of mimicry and deception" she then spoke looking toward me her eyes was blank. I was unable to see anything through the eye I could see as I was shaking my head unable to stop it as I got onto my feet as my legs were wobbling while doing so. "No! You are Michelle Lobster, my little sister" I nearly shouted as tears went down my cheeks. The so called Prince soon smirked as Loke was in much shock as I was.

"So you are the new Phoenix Priestess we been after, with the Bride's blood we don't need her anyone. Imitatia, grab the blonde girl and take her to Hades or Mard Geer" Cream soon nearly shouted his orders as Michelle was looking toward me. "Lucy get out of here, fast!" Eclair nearly shouted as Michelle went to hit me. Everything felt in slow motion as I was able to move to the side making her punch miss me as I had then turned fast kicking her down the stairs. "Loke get Eclair somewhere safe, Wendy make sure Prince Stupid can't follow before joining Natsu, Gray and Erza" I soon spoke.

Eclair was staring toward me shock as my face, body and tone was serious. Loke nodded smiling at me as the Prince then looked in fear as Wendy went at him. He tried using his dagger but Wendy was a dragon, even better the dragon of the sky meaning wind and air. I jumped down the stairs to see Michelle was waiting for me at the bottom of the tower. My eyes had widen as I saw a shield in her hands. I knew that shield. Michelle once drew the shield talking about how this would be a great weapon.

It was in a flower shaped shield/blade with a unknown mark on it, the petals were blades that could rotate at great speed. It was able to be used as both a means of defense and as a weapon, capable of being thrown and drawn back, thanks to the idea of thorny vines that sprout from Michelle's hand, quickly moving in different directions in a short period of time. The weapon she once made and talked about was real. She was holding it as she soon had a sword growing out onto her hand.

A sword with a rose motif, a spiked hand-guarded and a large, wide blade. "Michelle fight this spell or control. This is not you, you are my little sister" I spoke loudly not wanting to fight my younger sister who point her sword toward me. She moved fast at me as I was able to hear Eclair shout at Loke to get to me side fast. I was glad he believed in me. I was happy that he would put Eclair someplace safe before joining my side in battle. I was able to move just missing the sword as that was what I thought.

Soon a cut on my cheek had opened as I felt the blood coming down it. "STAR DRESS: LEO" I shouted as my outfit and hair had changed, much like in the battle fighting Ikaruga. I now was in an elegant, frilled, black ball gown that was slit up my left leg and tied with gold sash that sat around my hips. A black, frilled choker was around my neck, and a ribbon with the mark of the Leo zodiac emblazoned upon it fell between my breasts. The accompanying sleeves of the dress are detached, sitting on the my upper arm and falling to my forearm, where they flared outward.

Around the bodice of my dress was more golden trim, curving inward under the my bust. Additionally, I also sported black heels and my hair was now tied up in a quaint bun that was decorated with a black flower. Due to having taken on some of Loke's power, the Leo's zodiac sign appears upon the my right breast. "Michelle please don't make me do this" I spoke as she still had a blank face. She had no emotion in her. She was acting as if she was a doll. The little sister I knew couldn't control any emotion.

She was unable to hold back rage, tears or even a huge smile. She would always been showing off a emotion. "I have told you, I am Imitatia" she then spoke as she still had her sword aimed at me as the cut on my cheek was still there. I glared toward her slightly. "I don't want to beat some sense into you Michelle, that be Eclair's job" I then spoke as she came at me again as I was able to move out the way once more another cut showing on my cheek under the cut she already made as I was in shock.

Soon her shield moved faster than my thoughts, actions or me blinking as it hit me and sent extreme pain through my body as I was pushed through the wall of the tower as we was still pretty high up as I ended up getting pushed onto a roof of the castle. My body covered in dust and bruises as Michelle used the shield to pull herself onto the roof. She was standing on a higher ground than as I was on my side. I pushed myself to stand the pain of being basically thrown through a wall hurt like hell.

"LUCY!" I heard Eclair's voice as she sounded worried and in pain as the petals on Michelle's shield started to spin around fast as they was blades after all. "Michelle, please stop this. I just want my sister back" I begged my eyes watering as Michelle sent her shield toward me once more. I was able to jumped out the way but a huge clash sound echoed around as this one time I was unharmed but the shield moved up into the sky and then toward me once again. "LUCY" I heard Loke's and Eclair's voices together.

My right had was giving off a golden glow as I used some of Loke's magic as I turned fast and punched the shield it hurting my hand like hell but the glow was stopping the blades from cutting up my hands as Michelle was forced to pull her shield back into her hand. The glow died down as it was covered in bruises for what happened. "Michelle, don't do this. You are not some mistress you are Miss Lobster who worked at the Sunny Day Inn" I spoke loudly hoping my words would get to her.

"I was once Michelle, Big Sister" she replied as my eyes widen as I was in shock. She called me by the very simple nick name she would always used. "Michelle was weak so I got reborn as Imitatia now make this less painful and come with me" she then spoke moving her sword to face the ground as her face still held no emotion as now both of my hands were in a fist as rage was building up inside of me. "WEAK? SHE WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE!" I then shouted as I felt someone behind me.

I was to slow in turn around as I felt a blast hit my back as it was a powerful stung as I had heard Gray's and Natsu's voice soon shout my name as I went sideways off the roof and toward the ground.