Lost

Cakey's POV

"She could be anywhere. Astalex could have captured her. Infern could have died for all we know!" I tell Caki and Flame.
"She's not dead! She's just somewhere around!"
"She disappeared in her sleep...' Muttered Caki. "That's angel or divine work."
"What do you mean divine work?" I ask nervously.
"Wait, you heard me?" I nod. "We'll divine work is when someone who is divine and has another divine inhabiting their body they can teleport a person and erase all but one important memory for safety."
"But who would do that...?"

Astalex's POV

WE HAD HER IN OUR GRASP! WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE?
I don't know sir... Maybe she went to Earth.
Hehehehehe yes... Earth... We will find a way to get there soon. First we need a divine kit sacrifice.

Infern's POV

I head to my room at around 8 at night and look around my room making sure there is nothing in my way and think.
'Wings. Flight. Creature of Fire or Light.'
All of a sudden everything is spinning,fast. I grow wings on my back and transform into a fire bird called a phoenix. This form feels natural.
I fly out the window and into the open sky. The night is beautiful, I love the stars and the sky, the moon and the clouds, the fireflies and the silence, the night sky calms me.
All of a sudden, I hear a loud noise coming from the house. I turn around and see a bright light and then everything turns black and white... Like the night sky.

First, I know this chapter is shorter but I have limited time right now to write, next chapter will be longer I promise. Second, if that was confusing I'm sorry, it will make sense later.
Anyways Cakes, 
CAKEY OUT!

-EDIT-

I noticed this chapter never posted, it told me it did but unfortunately didn't. It was supposed to be posted on 3/26/27 but that sadly didn't happen. Sorry. (This happens before 'Magic and Angels'.