Familiarity

3rd Person Limited - Ranger

  Why does that name sound so familiar? Rayne... Rayne... Rayne... Ranger repeated the name in her head until she fell asleep. She dreamt of another life at least that is what it felt like. She dreamt of before magic entered the Earthen Relm. She remembered playing games with Cakey before she 'moved' away. She remembered them laughing and joking around when they were younger. Why were these memories surfacing now...? All that had been said was a name.

 Ranger awoke the next morning to find that a message was echoing through the castle walls. "Hello," She heard, "It is your old queen, Cakey... I need a favor."

Cakey's POV

  I looked at my two friends. "Alex..." I mutter. He sent her back to Ranger... THAT'S what her dream meant. I speak clearly this time, "I think I know what to do." I reveal my angel wings and put on my angel steel crown. (Angel Steel is a very important metal found in the Angel Realm/Dimension - It makes their currency, jewelry, and weaponry.) Flame, Caki, and the rest of the magic spawn in the clearing gasped. I had thought I would never need to do this again... I took a deep breath and directed my thoughts through dimensions or realms. (Honestly I don't know anymore choose whichever you prefer.) "Hello," I thought, knowing the people in the castle could hear me, "It is your old queen, Cakey... I need a favor." 

Rayne's POV-After dropping Ranger off at her room

(Yes another POV switch, cause I'm an author and I'm evil. Because all authors {Except John Flanagan-Author of Ranger's Apprentice- according to Ranger} are evil.)

   I walked back to my room quietly. I miss my mother, father, my sisters... mostly Chica. (Actually it's Chicafan- WHAT'S THAT LOOK FOR!? I HAD TO GIVE A NICKNAME!) I had seen my eldest sister most recently. I had been there and she didn't notice... heh... I miss Chica and my parents because all of my eldest sister and I's family is dead now,we died too, but we became angels, they didn't.(Keep in mind this is what she thinks happened.) After their death, I didn't see my sister... that is until I became her protector. I smile looking at an old picture of my family. 

 My name is Ranye, I am the Former Protector of the Former Angel Queen Cakey. But, not only that, I am Ranye, the youngest sister of Cakey Kit. And yet, she doesn't know that it is me.

 Hey guys, summer is coming up so I will be able to update more and the chapters will be longer I promise, but first I have to get though finals. Sorry for all the cliff hangers... Not really.... like I said I'm evil.

 Oh! So my best friend just started a WattPad account. She is who the character Ranger is based off of in my life. She is a decent writer and has already begun what I think will become a good story. You don't have to but please check her out... she mentioned me so I thought I'd give her a bit of a shout out. So welcome Ranger_Dragneel to the wattpad community!

Anyways Cakes,

CAKEY OUT!