Infern is Found...

3rd Person Omniscient - The Angel's Castle

  Cakey's 'voice' rang throughout the castle. "Some of you may not remember me, and others might. Hopefully, Rayne is still there and can vouch for me. Anyways, what I ask of you is to find my daughter and send her to Crystallias. Her name is Infern. If she is there, she can return to be your queen after we vanquish the enemy I am currently fighting." 

 Still deep in sleep, Infern did not hear the message her mother had sent. The entire palace's assistants had though, and they were putting together a pack for their soon-to-be-queen's quest.

  Rayne had woken up very early that morning, left the castle, and had returned to her sister's voice ringing through the castle. She had smiled and thought she could help her sister in this war, she was her protector after all.

 Ranger had heard her friend's voice echoing and thought of her dream again, what did it mean? Why were all of those memories resurfacing now? Who was Rayne to her and Cakey? Why couldn't she remember? What war is her friend fighting and how could she help?

3rd Person Omniscient - Crystallias, Magic Spawn Base

  While Cakey was focusing on her message to her former home, the magic spawn around her were looking at her crown and wings. 'How?' ran through the minds of so many.

 Caki was watching the friend that she had grown to look up to wear a crown and send a message to an old group of mystical tales that even the magic spawn of Crystallias had thought didn't exist. She knew that the metal that the crown her friend was wearing was made of some sort of angel metal. She didn't know how she knew that or what metal exactly, but she had a decent idea.

 Flame was shocked at the power her best friend held. Her friend must know an entire army if she was wearing a crown of that caliber. It looked ancient, yet new; plain, yet complicated; how did her friend acquire such an artifact?

 Cakey didn't care what her friends thought. She had lied to them about what had happened in the 20 years that she missed in Crystallias. (She lied to the readers as well.) After spending one normal year on Earth, things had changed. Her earthen family had all died, her included. But, thanks to her magic she had changed into an angel instead of dying. In that time, she had been recognized as the new ruler of the Angel Realm and ruled for a few years. After about 16 years, making it 17 years after she had left Crystallias, her magic acted up and to the angel's eyes' she had disappeared.  All of a sudden, she had been transported back to the year before the death of her and her family, which she had to repeat for 3 years before she finally escaped. 

  Cakey finished her message to her old subjects and opened her eyes, seeing her friends. "I wasn't completely honest about my absence..." She started, looking off into the distance, "but that isn't important right now. What is, is that Infern has been found." She pointed at a small group of shadows flying towards them. "And it looks like she brought help."

   I hope that was good! I'm so sorry that this was short, but I tried. It was a filler chapter because I have MAJOR writer's block right now on all of my stories so... that isn't fun. The next chapter should be longer (I hope) because it should be done around my summer break. During the summer, I have a goal of 500 words a week, and most of that will go to chapters on here.

 Also, I keep meaning to say this but I keep forgetting (Sorry). Thank you BridgetDiAngelo for being the first one to vote on my story, you really inspired me to keep writing stories on here, so thank you! (I probably should've said this in a story months ago... oh well, sorry, xD)

Well anyways Cakes,

CAKEY OUT!