chaptre one

Whip after whip , I started to lose conscience and lose track of time it's been a while since my punishment has begun and I think the end of it won't be any time sooner. This happens everytime I do something wrong but this time it's worse cause I disobeyed him. Him,My Master.
I've become his submissive since three months.
Alex is my master he bought me three months ago from an auction.
It all has begun since I was fourteen, i got mad at my parents and went out to a friend's house, a destination that I never reached.
Alex was in his early therties, he has a fierce look that shows his dominance, a well shaped body that I would love getting lost in it , but today I won't.
I made him so angry that after finishing spanking me he throwed away the belt and went out.
I was left crying so much out of pain and regret ,I stayed near my closet my hands on my knees , trying to hide my face.
After a couple of hours I was already sleeping when I felt a gentle caress on my hair
I opened slowly my eyes to see Nora,she was looking at me tenderly she held out her hand out asking for mine. She helped me stand and took me to the bed . I was laying on my stomack,bitting the pillow while she gently put the ointment .
Alex POV
I was looking at him from the door. Ahhh what have I done i've hurt him .
Seeing him shed those tears my heart is breaking into small pieces.
It's my first time having those feelings for a sub, I think feelings I shouldn't have .
That smile that appears on my face when I see him happy ,my heartbeats that goes crazy every time I see him but also that anger that made him cry .
This is too much for me to handle. Watching Nora putting the ointment on Eden made me want to go and break my hands.
It's normal for a sub to get a good punishment but I just ...just it's hard for me to see him in this state.
Nora finished taking care of my littel baby,when she was living she gave me a look that even I a dom was scared of.
Nora is my assistant but before that she is the one that stood with me everytime since our high school days. She knows every thing about me and she isn't afraid to pout out her anger at me and point at what I have done wrong and today I was wrong.
I closed Eden's room and went after Nora

-what were you thinking ?? Are you crazy are you trying to kill him?

-..... I don't know what happened to me ....It just ....just

-Just what you motherfu***

-........

-sigh , Just take care of him i'll be back tomorow

I went back to Eden's room I approched slowly not wanting to disturb him .
He is sleeping soundlessly like a littel baby, even though he is nineteen I feel like he still a baby and I need to protect him .Hhhh protect him but all I have done is making him cry.

.......
So guys this was the first chaptre hope you liked it
I'll be glad to receive your comments