chaptre 3

Alex POV
I felt a slight touch on my lips when I opened my eyes I found Eden who was frustred
- I'm sorry master I didn't mean to wake you up
He slid back . I grabed him without thinking "it's okay Eden, it's okay"
I didn't want to let him go and I wanted to apologise to him for what I did but I couldn't.
- ehm, I cleared my throat and said still holding him " Eden you should get ready we are going out "
I let him out of my grip and he huried like a littel baby. I'm so fond of him and I need to burry my jealousy or else i'm only going to break him . What happened yesterday was because I was blinded by jealousy . Mark was at our place , and lately i'm starting to hate having him . He became close to Eden . And I just lost it when I came back home only to find Eden and Mark at the swiming pool .
I was soo happy looking at the excited Eden , I held his hand tightly and we started walking. I took him to a nearby park where we can have some quiet time . We were walking under those big trees and I couldn't help but to grab him and kiss him ferociously.
His moist lips made me gone crazy and made me want to go past trough his teeth and explore every part of his mouth.
We only parted to breath a littel but I just didn't want to let him out .I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead then held back his hand .
And at my surprise he kissed me back . I couldn't hide my enjoyemnt at the sight of his red cheeks .
Just the sight of him make me in a daze and I truely made a decision to only love him and cherish him. I no longer want him to be a slave cause from this moment on he is going to be my lover and partner, and I would do my very best to make him forget his unpleasent past and all the hardships that he went through.
This the first that i'm feeling this kind of emotions and being sure about what I want .
Eden , Eden he is all what I need and nothing more .
..........................
So guys this was the third chapter <3 hope u like it