chaptre 2

Three months ago i was dragged by my friend Mark to an auction ,an auction where you can buy your own slave.
I didn't want to bave one but Mark insisted saying it will let me forget .
The slaves were brought one by one boys and girls they were in bad shape and I could only think about how much they suffered and how much they will suffer more .
Lost in thoughts a young boy cought my eyes he was small he has blue eyes that i have drown into them , brown hair with some blonde straps and skinny legs that are bearly  lifting him . He was special and if I was going to have a sub it have to be him .

Eden's POV

I woke up hearing the sound of birds  to found myself in the hands of my master . I didn't want to wake him up  so I gently pulled myself and went to the bathroom . I was feeling a littel sore but nothing unbereable.  I took a  hot bath and returned to the room,Alex is still sleeping soundlessly. I approched him slowly to contemple him he is so peaceful.
I'm not mad at him or anything after all his my master and i'm his submissive but Alex isn't just a master to me. The affection that he gaves me is just way beyond imagination.  When he bought me at the auction I thought that it's just another nightmaire that I have to bare and that I have to do my best to not make it worse .
The first time he took me I was still having my leash on but he took it of and held me to his car cause I was bare foot and my feet were already  cracked and I think he left his friend behind .
When we arrived at his mansion I was in awe . He is way rich for a  person in his age he Led me to his study room he sat on his chair while I kneeled down hands on my knees and looking at the floor I felt him coming closer but I defeated the urge to look up at him.
He gave me a caress and said with a smexy voice that made my whole body shiver "good boy "
He lifted my head  and I could see a smirk on his face I tried to put my head down but he insisted on looking straight to my eyes
- So shouldn't we introduce ourselves
-..... Eden
-Eden ... ah well Eden i'm Alex but for you it's master or sir
-...... yes sir
-goodboy now let's talk about the rules .
-.....
He lifted my head agressivly "why you didn't answer me ?"
-I'm sorry master
Ah I should focus or else i'm gonna be punished
- So you need to ask my permission for everything ,you are prohibited to go out and to talk with any guest here ,also you are forbiden to masturbate. And be ready to be punished if you ever disobey or break a rule but you have to choose a safe word
-A safe word ????
I asked him immediatly cause it was the first that I ever heard a dom say it
- You don't know what a  safe word is? Is this your first time having  a dom
-..... em no sir it's not my first time having a dom but my first time hearing this word .
He had a wird expression on his face than he explained to me what safe word mean then he took me to the bathroom I'm used to being naked but not in this way .
He asked me to strip then he put me in the bath and started washing me . I felt embaressed for the first time in a while . I was dirty but he didn't say a word.
After the bath he took me to a room , his room.
-For now you have to wear some of my clothes  
- Your clothes master , I ... I don't deserve it
-Don't ever say that again
-sorry
-sorry what
-master
-goodboy next time you forget to say it be ready to be punished
-okay master
He chose a shirt but it was way big for me , he laughed so I looked at him with questoning eyes so he cleared this throat and said " come on now let's eat"

.......................
So guys this was the second chapter hope u like it  <3 <3 feel free to leave your comments