chapter 4

.......

Eden POV

It's been three days since we went to the park and I don't know what had happened but master is completely a different person . I'm his slave but these days I feel like he totally forgot that .
I woke up feeling the rays of the sun leaning across my eyes,I stretched my hand seeking for master presence but I was welcomed only by cold sheets.
It was weird this feeling of emptiness, beeing used to waking up snuggling into my master ' s chest ....Wait what am I thinking about , I must have gone crazy. I think having the same owner for three months already is making me get some unrealistic thoughts. Like who in the world would care about some pitiful boy who's not worhty more than being a slave but ...but master is not like all these people ,like no body had ever done to me what master have done. All it was...was rape , rough sex ,whipping and beating, sleep deprivation, starving, I wasn't treated like a human being it was more like a toy, a toy that only satisfy their needs.
Back from my thoughts I go to the bathroom to quickly take a shower and then hurry down to the kitchen.
Once I entered the kitchen I was in shock of the sight in front of me , Alex , my master in an apron! !!,
I don't know for how long I stood there but I was brought back to reality when my master was just inches away from asking if I wasn't feeling okay.
Yeah like for god sake how could I be alright I was just struck by lightening that's all.
-Good morning master , i'm okay i'm really sorry .
With that being said i hurried to go kneel by the chair.
I heard him chuckel before feeling his steps getting closer. My heart was beating so fast that it actually hurt , I was afraid of his punishment.
- Aren't you a good boy , come here.
I raised my head and saw him tapping on the chair , my face broke into a smile .
My body moved in a shy motion as I was fidgeting to sit , those feels of fear have turned into butterflies in my stomac.

He is now sitting across of me , looking at me with those tenderly eyes I only could think of the face that I was making probably a red face .
The day went by in a blur it's already 5 pm and i'm waiting for master to come back from work .
It's a littel bit lonely to spend the whole day alone but who am I to complain .Master allowed me to do everything I want within the border of the house ,even though stepping out even just in front of the house was out of question. To be honest i'm not complainig about all this because I should be greatful that i'm having a decent life now and i'm not killed after all what had happened but ....i'm still emprisoned .

................

He put his hand on my neck , tracing slowly my spine with his finger .
A moan escaped my mouth ,with a smirk on his face he approched closer and closer until his breath was burning my flesh.
His cheek rubbing  against mine , his hands on my shoulders I couldn't but feel his shaft twitching on my back .
He reached for my lips and started to devour them yet in a soft way .
I started to lose control over my body , my heart was beating so fast as the feels of lust and desire were building up.
Out of breath , he broked the kiss and pulled away from me .  I was panting as my mind was going back and forth . What was this? Why am I being like this ? What am I feeling?

Brought back to reality when a cold breeze hit me only to find out that my briefs were already taken care of .
Reaching his hand  to the night table, he grabed the lube's bottel . The sound of it being opened  send a shiver to my body. It was the sign of the begining .
Fear rushed all over my body but I couldn't do any thing . As if I was paralysed I couldn't move an inche , the only option available was shuting my eyelids down and grabing tightly on the bed sheets.
With that sexy voice of his ,he said in a low to ne 《 shh ....just relax...》
After a littel bit of teasing his index finger was now inside of me. A wave of pain crossed through my whole body as my muscles tightened around his finger . Giving me enough time to adjust before stroking  it in and out then adding another one.
I open my mouth to call out my master but all I can manage is a sharp gasp.
He slides his fingers out of me before coming closer to me and muttering my name into my ear sending thrills through my body .
His teeth clenched and pressed tight against the cook of my neck making in me awe in pain then he pulls me strongly against him having his fingers hooking me under the thight and the tip of his cock ready to make its way.
I start trembling as he thrusts against me without any further notice I tried my best to brace myself but having him squeezing my flesh,  fucking between  my thighs  and giving me from time to time a slap on my ass made me lose myself.

............
So guys this was the fourth chapter  , I hope that you like it even though there is a lot of mistakes <3 <3