chapter 1 The Beginning

Hey guys this is my new book I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Ashley Grace p.o.v

It was the summer of 2015 when I was 14 I mean my two bestfrieds are already 15 and I have to wait one more week. On your birthday is when are officially allowed to shift. Holly and Quincy already shifted I heard it's painful and when they shifted they were mated I mean what are the odds I mean have everything i wait what they wait when will I ever find my mate moon goddess

2 years later

Ashley Grace p.o.v

I am now 17 and still haven't found my mate like what am I doing wrong but today I decided to give up maybe I'll end up mateless but right now I don't have time to think about 2 more weeks until school starts which means two weeks of shopping and buying school supplies yea whatever call me a nerd my friends are suppose to be here any sec. I was caught off guard by the door bell I quickly grabbed my purse and headed out the door and and quickly closed it behind me.

"Hey guys" I said but I guess they were to busy eating each other out on my porch I decided to try again "ughhhh guys get a room and stop trying to have sex on my porch" they both looked up with at me and they where slightly blushing which made me laugh even more.

"So are we going to the mall first or get something to eat" holly said looking in the rear view mirror " yea " I answered holly smiled which told me that she was hungry she turned on the radio which was playing our favorite song "best friend" we all sang along like we were all crazy " i got two bitches screaming that's my Best friend " we got to this sea food place which was amazing I always get chicken tenders with a side of Fry's but holly got crabs or sushi me and Quincy always get the same thing I actually really wanted to go to wing stop but Axel was driving and will do anything for his mate.

After we ate we finally made it to the mall and I was super excited to find a cute dress for my birthday and get a new undergarment set. I just remembered that I also have to pick out some more outfits for me interview with Mr James who ever that is I heard he is young.

" hey holly can you help me pick an outfit for my job interview " out of nowhere she had this big smile on her face which was giving me the creeps. " who are you working for" she asked I told her that "first of all I didn't get the job yet and I'm going to interview for Mr James whoever that is" she looked at me in shock and dropped everything.

" you've got to be kidding me " is what she said

"What?" I asked her

"Mr James is hottest CEO in town and alpha of the White moon pack how could you not know about him" Quincy growled at what she said.

" well its not my fault I don't know who he is" I said

Quincy looked up say " can you stop talking about alpha James like I'm not even here"he said looking annoyed

"Sorry" we both replied laughing at the same time

I got out of the car and took out my keys to open my front door I grab my bags and carried it to my room and started to pick out a dress for tomorrow's interview if I wanted to get the job your girl gotta look good.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a large T-shirt and some shorts I went back into the bath room and to put my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth and got into my bed my favorite part of the day.

I woke up with that annoying alarm clock ringing in my ears I quickly got up remembering that I had an interview today I got in the shower I love the feeling of hot\warm water on my skin I could stay here all day but I can't cause my skin would get wrinkly and I have stuff to do today. I decided to straighten my hair today I shaved my legs and quickly brushed my teeth I have like 45 minutes letter so I decided to stop by Mc Donald's to get breakfast.

I quickly parked my car and went inside I had this weird feeling in my stomach but quickly pushed it away.

"Hi good morning I'm here for the interview with Mr James" she gave me a small smile "yes this way please " we went into the elevator.

"Are you nervous" she asked she looked like she was in her mid 50s .

"Um no not really" I said and smile I'm sorry my name is Ashley grace but you can call me Ashley or ms grace any of them is fine with me"

"I'm Mrs James, James mother" she said "its very nice to meet you

We finally got to the 5th floor "its through this door" she said

I walked to the door and quickly I got ahold of this amazing smell I knocked on the door and heard a deep voice tell me to come in

I opened the door and sexy man who looked about 22 came into view at that moment I knew I founded my mate

"Mate" is all we said as we continued to look at each other

My mate is the fuckin alpha and the richest CEO ever the room began to spin and all I could remember was darkness consuming me.

Here is chapter 1 finally finished it I took a lot of work and I hope you guys really liked it don't forget to vote and comment also don't forget to follow me on wattpad