Chapter 2 No love

Hey guys im back this is one of my favorite songs so I thought that you guys would enjoy us btw today is my man's birthday  (Chris Brown) and its cino de mayo.

Ashley Grace p.o.v

My Mate/boss is so freaking hot I kept staring at him until he cleared his throat.

"Have a seat Ms. Grace" said Mr. James I wonder what's his first name God he is so hot.

"So I hear you want to be my personal assistant" he said

"Um yes sir" ugh I'm such an idiot why did I say sir.

He smile at me and I can feel that I was turning a bright red.
Then his phone starting ringing.

"Hey babe what's up" he said while smiling. I can't believe he just fucking said that in front of me. I just felt as if I was going to choke myself with a metal chain. I just wanted to die right then and there.

He finally hung up the phone were I had to listen to all that bullshit which made me feel even worse.

"Are you alright ms. Grace you seem a little pale" he said while having a concern look on his face. Why is trying to act all concern when he has a girlfriend like go worry about her.

"Yes I'm fine" I said in a harsh tone. His girlfriend is probably a model with perfect skin and look at me in this suit which I thought fitted me well I guess I was wrong.

"You have a pretty good resume and you got your bachelor's degree so you got the job you start tomorrow at 9am to 6pm be here on time".

"Thank you so much sir it's such a privilege to be working here" I said with the biggest smile while bitting my lip. All of a sudden he eyes turned pitch black. Oh no I turned him on but he looks sexy but I can't he has a girlfriend. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" you are dismissed now" he said without looking at me.

I got up to leave I wish I knew how to dress maybe I should ask holly.

When I got home holly and Quincy was having a full blow make out session if I didn't stop they would have probably started having sex. So I got a pillow and started hitting them with it. I started to laugh even they had an embarrassing look on there face.

"So.... um did you get the job" Quincy asked.

"Yea I did" i said sighing

" that's great but why aren't you happy " holly asked looking concern.

" because my boss is my mate and he has a girlfriend do you know how painful that's going to be and btw holly can you help me but a new wardrobe".

"Damn girl breath and ofc I'll help you and Quincy is going to drive us there isn't that right babe" she said while smiling.

"No not again you guys had me hold all your stuff I never knew clothes could be that heavy." He said

"Come on babe please"

"Yea come on you are my best friend right".

"Ughhh fine just because I love you guys".

"Love you too babe" and then they started kissing again. Sometimes I wish I can have that.then I went upstairs to go change into something more comfortable.