Chapter 42- It's Your Fault

▪︎~~~~~▪︎

K A S H ' M E R E

I was trying to get Tre'mayne but he wasn't answering. Honestly, I usually didn't see anything with this because he would always get back to me but right now I was worried. I hate this feeling.

Haven looked up at me. I smiled at her and continued playing with her to take my mind off Tre'mayne.

Kai came in with a troubled look.

"Kash'mere you gotta come with me to the hospital. Leave the babies with my wife. I saw Tre'mayne on the road, Ty got shot and it's looking pretty bad," Kai said.

I froze. Ty got shot. What? I carried Haven down to Kai's wife and put on my shoes, leaving with Kai to the hospital.

In the car, a few tears slipped but I quickly wiped them away. How the hell?

"Are you crazy, Pablo?!" Kai snapped in the phone.

"They are kids, who left the game already! You can't just target them like that! How would you feel if someone targeted Tyrell and killed him?!" Kai snapped.

"Just like how Tyrell is your son, Ty was someone's son too! You can't just do that! I don't care what rumors were going around, if you want Brandy, you go to him. Don't just go around killing like that! You are sick f'k!" Kai yelled.

"You're just a coward. Face Brandy. Everyone around Brandy is dead while Brandy is very much alive. Who is it do you want? Brandy or the others? So, why are the others dead but he is alive? Damn coward, you messed up bruh'. If that boy dies, I don't know no more." Kai hung up the phone.

The man that had Ty shot was Tyrell's father. I can't believe it. Kendra got him in this mess. It's all her fault and partly Ty's stupid ass.

We made it to the hospital and I ran in to see Tre'mayne, with his head in his hands. I also saw Kendra and her mother. I ignored them and sat beside Tre'mayne. He looked up and hugged me. I didn't care for his bloodied appearance.

"I feel like shit."

I sighed. I couldn't tell him it was okay or it was going to be. That was all false hope.

"Is he in surgery?" I asked.

Tre'mayne nodded. A next tear slipped down my face. As much as he was an ass, he still had a place in my heart. If he did not make it, it was gonna hurt like a bitch.

Ty's parents arrived. His mom was already crying. She hugged me and Tre'mayne.

The surgeon came out.

"Is Ty okay?" His mom asked.

The surgeon shook his head.

"I'm sorry, it was too bad. He received multiple that hit vital areas. I'm sorry," The surgeon said.

"My baby!" Ty's mom cried out.

My heart stung. I thought I was ready but not for that. I looked around and saw Kendra. The guilt flooded her face.

●○

Kendra bit her lip. He was dead. Kash'mere looked at her. She saw the judging eyes.

She knew it was her fault. She started the mess. That little voice in her head kept saying, it's your fault.

Kash'mere's tears started flowing. She held her chest. She did not know it would hurt so much. Tre'mayne was shaking. He sprang up and sped out the hospital. Kash'mere was right behind him.  He was not stable to be alone right now.