hell's hot for good reason

Tyler exercised control in all areas of his life. He was captain of the basketball team, a leader in everyway. He was one of the most popular students in the grade and influenced nearly everyone. At home, when his parents were gone (which they often were due to conflicting job schedules), he was in charge of the younger siblings. Tyler reveled in his position of constant power.

Which is why he can not understand why he became a fumbling, stuttering, cowardly mess in the hands of Joshua William Dun.

And, sure, every tyrant slips once in awhile and loses power momentarily. But that one instance was driving Tyler insane because Josh controlled his thoughts every. Single. Day.

Next Sunday, Tyler came prepared. He was ready to confront the devil who had posessed him and his thoughts.

And, Jesus, Tyler never had thoughts so unpure until he met Josh.

Sitting in his seat, his eyes bounced to the bright color of Josh's hair: now a violent blue. As if reading Tyler's mind, Josh turned and locked eyes with Tyler from across the church, motioning his gaze to the restroom. A moment after Josh had stood up and left, Tyler excused himself and followed.

The bathroom was empty except for them when Tyler arrived, allowing for momentary privacy.

"Hey, baby boy," Josh sang, combing his hair with his fingers.

"Don't call me that," Tyler spat, bitter.

Josh smirked and sauntered closer. "Or what?"

Tyler felt heat spread in his cheeks. He promised himself he'd be in charge and yet he was repeating his actions from before.

"Why did you even want me to come here?" Tyler managed to say through gritted teeth.

Josh moved back towards the mirror and leaned against the counter. "I was just wondering how you managed without my help last time. Seeing as you hadn't, you know, cum."

"Of course I didn't come, with you trying to please me and all," Tyler roared. "My girlfriend makes me cum faster than you ever could."

And Tyler didn't even have a girlfriend, so that whole statement was a lie he pulled out of his ass. But it must've been a fine lie, as he saw Josh's eyes turn into flames upon its delivery.

"That sounds like a challenge," Josh snarled.

"Yeah," Tyler said, licking his lips. "Maybe it is one."

It only took a moment for Josh to push Tyler into the stall behind him, and only took another moment for Josh to position him against the toilet, knees bent on the top and bottom up in the air.

"Betcha can't last five minutes," Josh whispered in Tyler's ear. Uncontrollably, Tyler moaned just from that humiliating statement. Josh simply chuckled and pulled down Tyler's pants and underwear. "Baby boy, you look awful in clothes. Next time you go to church I want you panty-less."

"Hell no," Tyler muttered.

"You've been fucked in the house of God. I don't think you have the right to be holy now," Josh commented, unsnapping his own pants and pushing them to his ankles. A moment later Tyler heard a squelching sound and an immediate cold liquid prodding at him. He jerked forward.

"What the hell?" he squealed, trying to see what was going on.

Josh just pushed his head back, saying, "Came prepared this time."

A second later he felt a finger move inside him, then two. He dropped his head against his arm as his breathing grew labored. Josh, the vindictive prick he is, started fucking him with the fingers: twisting, curling, thrusting. Tyler bit his arm, moaning quietly.

Then he hit it, that magic button that unraveled Tyler, and Tyler almost screeched. As soon as Josh found it, he kept hitting over and over again. At this point Tyler was trying so hard not to cum, trying not to give in and let Josh win. So when Josh removed his fingers, he was both relieved and frustrated. Until Josh filled him with the real deal.

He and Josh groaned simultaneously, panting when Josh began to move with increasing speed. Only a few seconds in, however, Josh and Tyler both stilled when some muffled talking started outside the bathroom door. A creak was heard, followed by footsteps and two male voices talking.

"That sermon is as boring as a box of rocks," one commented, turning on a sink.

"Shh, be careful," the other said in a faux spooky voice, "God might hear you!"

They both started cackling, allowing for Josh to whisper to Tyler, "Stay quiet," and start slowly thrusting, careful not to make too much noise.

Tyler wanted to scream as Josh teasingly left until only the tip in before slamming back so hard he pressed Tyler's prostate. To make it worse, Josh started to wrap his fingers around Tyler's length, repeatedly pumping as fast as he could while thrusting as slow as he could. Outside the men remained oblivious.

"I'll never understand why Dorothy insists on coming to these things."

Tyler bit his arm so deeply, he tasted blood.

"Yeah, you got me there."

It was painfully pleasurable: holding back every moan and groan and scream.

"Should we get back to the service?"

God, please, yes, Tyler wanted to shout, Please get the hell out of here. I beg of you.

"Yeah, why not?" the other said after a moment. The sink stopped running water and the door flew shut.

The moment the last footstep was heard, Josh was moving at lightning speed.

Tyler moved his head up and choked out, "muffle me," out of determination not to be heard (not that he liked it or anything).

With Josh's hand clasped around his mouth, he moaned freely and came after only a few moments. Josh followed immediately, pulling out and zipping up instantly. Tyler still remained bent over the toilet, used and exhausted. He summoned the strength to pull up his pants and underwear.

"Told ya," Josh said after a moment. "Lasted less than five minutes."

"What, do you have a stopwatch or something for your gay fiascos?"

Josh smirked. "I dunno. I don't do gay shit. After all, I'm not the one bent over a toilet in a church."

He started to exit the stall before he stopped and looked back. "Could you girlfriend do better?"

Tyler, red and sweaty, just stared back silently, fixing his khakis.

Josh walked out after, leaving Tyler to clean up the cum spewed on the toilet.

He felt guilty that he did these acts in a church no less, but at the moment the tingles from the last orgasm were still leaving him on a twisted high.

Tyler thought about God and sexuality. By the end of his cleanse, he figured that if God hated anyone who wasn't heterosexual, he might just not care if God loved him.