Prologue (preview to prequel)

(y/n) POV (age 11)

"(Y/N)! PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" exclaimed my father. 

I sighed as I went to my closet, grabbed my clothes, and changed into them as I stood in front of the mirror. It has been 3 years since I saw my sister, Pyrrha. Ever since she left, I suffered 'cause our parents decided to make their slave and every time something went wrong, they blamed me. And I'm reminded of this by being forced to wear the same clothes everyday. As I put on each piece of clothes, I couldn't help but stare at one of the many scars on my chest. As I thought about how I got it, my mother shouted, "GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE, YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!" As I went down the stairs, I thought of the day I got this scar.

Flashback age 8, 1 year after Pyrrha joined Sanctum Academy  

POW!

The pain in my jaw aches from the punch I received from my trainer.

"Come on, you useless nephew of a student!"

Yeah. My uncle is my trainer. His name is (u/n) and he has a cybernatic eye. And is a criminal. And had a unique way of teaching. 

"Are you fucking serious, kid? You're just lay there like a weakling? Jeez, no wonder why your parents hate you! You are nothing but a goddamn mistake that will forever be in your sister's shadow and she. will. not care. abo..", my uncle monologed until I punched him in the jaw and I could of sweared I heard a crack.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted in an authoritative voice, and my uncle chuckled. Wait what?

"Well, guess you are learning kiddo. Now for our next lesson." (u/n) said with a smirk. If you haven't guess his way of training is beating the weakness out of his students and they either understand it or die trying. And I understood, and when I did, I passed his test a year later.

Timeskip age 9 

"Congratulation kid, you're the first student to pass my test. Now, you will be given your mark." stated (u/n) as he grabbed my shoulder with his left hand and his knife in the other as said, "This will hurt for awhile."

"AARGGHHH!!!!!!!!!"

End of flashback

That was one of the most important days of my life and little did I know today was going to be another important day of my life. As I went down stairs, I got smacked in the face by a beer bottle and fell to the ground. 

Mom: What took you so long, dipshit?!

(y/n): "god I want to kill her" Nothing, just thinking. 

*SLAP*

Mom: Well stop thinking, you retard! Here is 20 lien! Buy some Beer and condoms, idiot!

(y/n): So, beer for the alcoholic lazy asshole, and the condoms for sex addict and the whore in front of me.

*insert sound of a beer bottle breaking upon impact of a human head*

Dad: Shut up, you ungrateful bastard! After everything we did to keep you alive, this is how you repay us, you little shit!?! Now go to store buy us more beer and condoms!

~Time Skip~

After buying the goddamn beer and condoms, I'm now going back to the hellhole that is my home until I bumped into someone, dropping everything I bought.

(y/n): Damn it.

???: Oh, I'm sorry. Here let me help.