Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Can't

My eyes widen at what he asked. What if he's like Buck?! Nice and sweet until you start dating, then mean and abusive. I didn't know what to do, I started panicking. What would he do if I said no.

He stared at me, his eyes begging for an answer, but all I could do was i get up and run for the bathroom.

"(Y/n) wait!" you heard Anti call but you slammed the door shut and locked it. Your back slid down the door and you closed your eyes and cried.

Anti knocked on the door gently and said "(Y/n), please let me in." he sounded hurt but worried at the same time, which made you cry harder. You didn't know how to control your feelings anymore. You didn't know who to trust any more. It was all Bucks fault, he made you this way, but Anti does not need to know about Buck. He'll flip out so you stayed there and cried til you fell asleep.

~Antis Pov~

I had made her cry but why? Did she like me like that? I was so confused. I sat down on the other side of the door and listened to her sobing, feeling worse by the second. I hated to hear her cry, but she won't let me near her so ill just wait until she tires herself out. I sighed and layer my head on the door.

~1 hour later~

(Y/n)s sobs stopped and I heard light breathing on the other side. I slowly picked the lock and opened the door. She layed on the floor her cheeks still wet with tears. I sighed and picked her up and took her to her room and layer her on her bed. I looked down at her. Her (H/c) hair covering most of her face. I smiled and left the room, closing the door be hide me.

A/n sorry guys if this one seems a bit shorter, (its not that short) but I'm still working on the plot and everything, getting the feel for the book.

Go check out these awesome peeps
Ablod_here
berl9858
Stosis
thatonefangirl122
Signe_Delta
DinoLily123

P.S. do you like the new cover and title?? And how's the book??

~Six