Chapter 8

A/n sorry this is late

Chapter 8- Don't

I put the blade to my wrist and pushed down. Pain shot through my arm. Tears streamed down my face as I slowly pushed deeper. I dropped the knife and screamed in pain.

Suddenly the door burst open and Anti rushed towards me. He looked at my arm and knife. He rushed and got the first aid kit and started to wrap my arm. I just closed my eyes as he wrapped it.

Suddenly he picked me up and carried me to my room. He gently sat me down on the bed. I just layed there not knowing what to do. He just stared at me but he suddenly got up and went back to the bathroom.

I'm stupid, why did I scream?

Anti came back reading the note. I looked down at my bandaged arm. I shook my head.

He sat back down on the bed and looked at me.

"Do you really think that I don't want you here?" He asked me, still staring at me.

I shake my head, not looking at him. He sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Did he tell you this stuff?" He asked.

I looked at him and mubbled "yes."

He got up suddenly and stormed out of the room, closing my door. I sighed and put my face in my pillow.

I heard yelling from downstairs. This is your fault, you always caused trouble. You covered your ears trying to block out their yelling.

Suddenly you heard Anti yell "Get out!" then there was silence. Then you heard the front door slam shut.

You heard footsteps coming up, but you didn't care. You just broke up great friends. You just layed there when the door opened and someone sat down on the bed.

"Y/n," Anti said putting a hand on my back. I rolled over and looked at him.

"If I was acting, would I do this?"  He asked then moved closer to me.

Suddenly his lips crashed on mine.

A/n Thx guys for all of the support! Over 250 reads!!!
Go check out these peeps
Alexiswinter25
elliebooboo101
SeanFischbach
DinoLily123
Ablod_here
berl9858
Stosis

Love you guys

~Six