Chapter 1 - The Mission

"Is it ready yet. Tell me it's ready!" Lincoln says running to where Mack is hooking something up.

"I need more time," Mack says. Lincoln turns and sees Hive approching.

"Go," Mack tells Elena and Lincoln, "You guys go. Get back run!" Hive just slowly walks towards them. "I don't want to have to use these," Mack says holding up the denationors to Elena and Lincoln's suicide vests.

Elena speeds and grabs them, "You don't need these," she says, she has cables in her hand and the denatnators in the other.

"How did you," Mack says, looking to the the area built, and Hive right in the trap.

"I watch you work slow. I move faster, your turn," Elena says to Mack then gives the cables to Lincoln. Lincoln fires up the machine. Hive screams and holds his head remembering past lives.

Lincoln's holding the power cords, "The hostages," he says to Elena she goes after them.

Lincoln doesn't know why but when the machine is effecting Hive and making him remember his past lives he starts to see memeories that he didn't know he had. A man was talking to a boy, "It's always darkest just before you turn off the lights," he says. The memory passes before Lincoln can even try to figure out who the man or the boy is. A man that looks similar to himself comes into focus, "So you've decided to come home," he says to what Lincoln realizes is himself. There is a boy, a man and a woman with him there too that Lincoln doesn't really remember who they are. "Did you think he would help you find your promise land? It doesn't exist, and even if it did you're never going to find it," the man says, shooting at Lincoln the bullet aimed at his head but the boy beside him screams, "No!" and the bullet and the agents around him stop. "Get us out, now Stephen!" The man that looks like Lincoln says.

Lincoln holding the cords, starting to spark out of control, "I can't hold this much longer. Do you think we've done it? Fried his brain?" Lincoln asks Mack.

"I killed a man who cared for me! Who believed in me," Lincoln starts to remember something else. The man that looks like Lincoln is in a room with the man who shot at Stephen.

"Let's not wait around to find out," Mack says turning away. Lincoln backs up and lets go of the cables making the machine stop. Hive falls to the ground in pain still reliving past lives.