Chapter 3 - Memories (pt 2)

"Lincoln?" Lincoln hears Daisy say to him. He doesn't know what to do or say. When he looks up he sees that the quinn jet is empty, they must have landed and were at base now. "Are you alright?" Lincoln tries to say something, anything to answer her question but when he opens his mouth nothing comes out. Daisy just puts a hand on his shoulder, "Let's get you inside," Daisy pulls him up and he manages to walk into base without having a panic attack.

"Respect or Obay Cara?" Lincoln remembers yelling at the woman who was with Stephen and the man who looked like him. He knows that they are arguing in what looks like a subway station, but he can only make out parts of the arguement, "I will not be castized for making the right damn decision!" he says to Cara. Others around him are starting to notice them fighting, "And if you're going to threaten to kick me out every time I step out of line. You should just do it already." The woman; Cara says to him, "Finally some leader advice I can use. Pack your stuff. You can say your goodbyes and then you need to go. Goodbye John. Good luck." So his name was John, Lincoln thinks.

Lincoln can still feel Daisy's hand on his arm and he thinks that that is really the only thing tethering him to where he is right now because of all the memories he's having thrown in his mind. One munite they were in the halls then Daisy is pushing him down so he's sitting on his bed. Lincoln isn't fully cohearent at the moment still reliving some other life that belonged to someone named John.

"Fear doesn't have to own you, fear is something you can control," John says to the girl. "I don't want to die," The girl responds, and he says to her, "Everyone dies Astrid, you just have to make sure you're wearing the right shoes when it happens," so her name is Astrid, Lincoln thinks for a split second but the memory continues, "I know you're scared, I'm scared too. But I'm right here." John says to Astrid as he opens the door and they jump out of the subway car and disappear into a blue light.

"Lincoln what is going on, what is wrong," Lincoln hears Daisy say to him but he's too stuck in his memories that he can't say anything to her.

"The plan was designed for a dozen of us not three," the man who was with Cara and Stephen says to them. "Three," John says. "Yeah you know there are five of us here," the girl, Astrid says. The man tries to backpeadle, "I just thought," but girl; Astrid cuts him off, "You just thought what? Cause we don't have powers we can't fight? We're the ones fighting for our lives." John says to the girl Astrid, who are up on a building next to a sniper rifel, "You wanna know the best part of being human was? You," he say kissing her as time freezes and a strange blue substance/light travels out from a building.