Chapter 2 - Memories

Lincoln is still having memories as he runs away with Elena and Mack, he doesn't understand what was happening to him. "Who was supposed to save our species! You son of a bitch! All these years I've been leading The Tomorrow People on a hunt for a dead man!"

Lincoln barley notices as Mack, Elena and him make it to the quinn jet because of everything that is going on in his head. "Who are the Tomorrow People," he thinks quickly. When the others get back to the quinn jet Lincoln doesn't really notice. He's takes a seat in one of the seats as Coulson and Daisy get on the jet.

"I trusted you like a father and you used me! Don't you get it? I lost everything that day." The man who looks like Lincoln says to the man who looks similar to himself.

"You're just a boy looking for a family. That's what you'll always be," The man says to Lincoln, Lincoln emptys the clip from the gun around the man.

The Lincoln look-a-like says to him, "You think that you made me? That I'm your creation. I'm not. And I am sure as hell not your son. You don't get to decide what I am."

Lincoln puts his head in his hands, trying to figure out what the hell was happening to him. He feels an hand on his shoulder and doesn't look up to see who it is, already knowing that it probably is Daisy.

"Just because you don't have powers doesn't make you useless John," a girl says, Lincoln doesn't know who she is and he doesn't know why she called him John.