Chapter 4: Fuming

"So? How did it go?" Hermione asked hesitantly, sneaking up behind Harry as he stomped into the Gryffindor common room.

Harry was fuming.

"Is he okay?" Hermione quizzed, scanning the portrait doorway for any redheaded Gryffindors.

Harry shook his head. "He'll be fine." He said irritably.

Hermione crossed her arms. "Can you not act as if I'm the one who got you into this mess!" She snapped, irritated.

Harry sighed. She was right. He didn't have a reason to be angry with her. "I'm sorry." He apologized, seating himself onto the velvet sofa.

Hermione examined him worryingly. She sat herself down next to him and said, "What happened?"

Harry's stomach twisted as he remembered he would be sharing a dormitory with Malfoy.

"Malfoy and I are being forced to care for Ron... together... until Snape works up an antidote." He mumbled.

Hermione's eyes widened. "But you two hate eachother!" She said.

Harry shrugged. "It wasn't my idea."

"Maybe you two will learn to get along." She suggested, trying to make Harry feel a little better.

Harry sneered. "With him? No way." He gagged.

"So when are you moving in with him?" She asked.

Harry groaned. "Tonight."

Hermione gasped. "You need to start packing, then!" She said, pushing Harry onto his feet.
"Go!" She commanded, indicating the stairs leading up to the dormitories.

Harry growled and stomped up the steps. This was dumb.

As he stepped into the boy's dorm, Harry was automatically filled with anxiety. He wouldn't be sleeping with people he was comfortable with anymore. Everything was going to change now.

He shoved all of his loose books into his trunk and shut it. He growled as he thought of what snarky thing Malfoy was going to say to him when he arrived.

"Wingardium leviosa." He growled, pointing his wand at the heavy trunk.

He guided the trunk to hover beside him as he walked out of the dormitory.

Hermione watched as Harry levitated the trunk on his left. As he reached her, he slammed the trunk on the floor, causing her to jump.

"Harry!" She gasped, eyes wide.

"Sorry." Harry grumbled, slouching himself back onto the couch.
"All ready." He said.

Hermione sighed. She now would have to deal with a very angry Harry.

----------------------------------

Draco was furious. He felt his vein throbbing against his forehead.
His feet stomped hard against the cold Slytherin common room floor as he entered.

The empty common room relieved Draco, he didn't want any questions. As he traveled to the boys dormitory, he was abruptly stopped by a cold wrist clutching onto his forearm.

"Draco, what's wrong?" The wrist's possessor asked, the voice high and familiar.

"Leave me alone, Pansy." Draco hissed, snatching his arm away from the pug-like faced girl.

She sneered. "What's wrong with you?" She asked irritably. "What happened to the Weasel?"

Draco groaned. "I don't want to talk about that." He said.

Pansy crossed her arms and examined him closely. "There's no use hiding that something's wrong." She said.

Draco sighed.

"Now I have to take care of the Weasel with..." he began, and practically spat, "Potter."

At these words, Pansy gasped. "No!" She refused. "You two hate eachother."

"That's what I said." Draco mumbled, continuing the journey to the boy dorm.

Pansy knew she would now have to deal with a very angry Draco.