15- Hazelnut Brown

~

It was now 2 days later and I was shopping with my best friend, Jungkook.

"What about this?" He said as he pulled out a large white t-shirt similar to the one he just bought.

"Nope." I said as I put it back and saw him chuckle.

We continued to walk around the mall, holding our ice cream cones and listening through the same pair of ear phones.

{Song Reco: In Love With A Ghost - I just loved you}

"Hey! Look!" Jungkook said as he pointed to a cute shop called 'Eye Eye'

It was pink tinted, aesthetic bathroom tiles covering the walls and old rusty pastel pink stairs which lead us to a beautiful and small clothing store.

"Is this nice?" I asked as I picked it out. He nodded and soon I got out of that store carrying a large bag with 4 outfits.

"I just spent so much money..." I groaned as Jungkook laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's ok~~~ that's life!"

I smacked his shoulder and as we continued to walk around, my phone buzzed.

*buzz* *buzz*

"Oh shit." I said as began to search through my purse while holding the bags.

"Let me hold this idiot." Jungkook said as he grabbed my bags and helped me find my phone.

"Hello?" I said as I took out my earphone and placed the phone on my ear.

"Hey! Are you busy?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Oh ok, what time are you free?"

"In about 2 hours max, why~~?"

"Im gonna come pick you up. I have a surprise."

"Ok~~" I giggled.

I then closed the phone and looked to Jungkook who pointed to a bench. We set aside all our bags and went ahead to sit around and finish up our ice cream.

"So..." he sighed out.

"So..." I responded.

"You and Jimin are back together..." I nodded awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.

I looked to him and nodded happily,

"Yes. I'm sure."

J.M POV

"Hey!" I hugged my hair dresser as he pointed me to my chair.

"So, what are we doing today Jimin?" He asked happily examining the condition of my hair.

"Hazelnut brown."

~

•I don't know other drama I could use• •Got Any Suggestions?•