Week Seven

This chapter contains mentions of abuse that are relatively graphic.

IT ALSO CONTAINS A LOT OF FLUFF AND POINTLESS BANTER??? AND BAD ITALIAN I STILL AM VVV BAD AT IT PLEASE DON'T BE MAD

I've just turned 17, going to university to take an acting degree next year, and all I can think about is LeeGaa - I think I need to bring this up to my therapist lmao

Because I have really been slacking with my writing, I have made some future plans for XO:

- To keep myself comfortable and more motivated, updates will now be scheduled for every Wednesday.

- I will gradually be making small changes to each chapter. You will not have to reread every single one, I will simply be correcting any errors I have made and editing my phrasing to make each paragraph more fluid.

- If you have any feedback for me, leave a comment or a PM.

---

"THIS DUDE NAMED MICHAEL USED TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES, PEEN BIGGER THAN A TOWER I AIN'T TALKING 'BOUT-"

"Lee," Gaara started, fingers gripping the steering wheel with slight irritation, "did you really have to substitute the word 'dick' for 'peen'? Nicki Minaj isn't very poetic in the first place."

"How dare you!" Lee gasped, pausing the track to shoot a mock-glare at his boyfriend. "Nicki is the queen of hip-hop and her lyrics are tasteful!"

"Explain to me what 'tossing salad' means and tell me again that her songs are tasteful."

"Tossing salad is when you-"

"I know what tossing salad is!"

"Then you'll know that it is gender inclusive. Anyone can toss a salad! Whether you're male, female, trans, gender neutral - we all have a butt!"

"Butt and tasteful do not exist in the same universe."

"Don't you think my butt is tasteful?" Lee waggled his eyebrows. Gaara tapped his fingers against the wheel and pretended to think about it.

"I don't know, I don't really look at your butt."

A slow grin formed on the taller man's face. "Liar."

"How did this conversation even start?" Gaara huffed out a large breath and glanced over at the GPS below the windscreen. They were growing closer to Kankuro's place, at least, but this still meant there was an hour left to drive and the redhead was growing ravenous. When they passed a brightly-lit sign for a service station, he made a swift indication to the left and swerved the car towards the outer lane.

"McDonalds, McDonalds!" Lee chanted, clapping his hands with childish joy. "Daddy needs a Big Mac!"

"What happened to the diet your beloved sensei gave you, daddy?" A small smirk tugged at the corner of Gaara's lips as his boyfriend's face fell. "Remind me of the foods you're prohibited to eat, again?"

"Don't torture me in this way!" Lee moaned.

"No donuts, no chocolate, no candy, no french fries, no soda, no chips, no instant ramen-"

"Please, Gaara! I just want one greasy burger!" He whined, sinking down in the passenger's seat and writhing on the small amount of floor space. "I have done so well! I haven't had a cheat day in seven years and-"

"I'm sorry, but Gai specifically instructed me to watch over your diet."

"You're right." He sighed. "I must not go against the wishes of my sensei. I must be strong!" Taking a large inhale, Lee folded his arms and glared at the McDonald's sign above their head. "You will not defeat me, Sir McDonald! I will not give in to your food-disguised sodium!"