Leo(m) x Cancer(m)

Leo POV

The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I, Leo Solar was running for my life.

Let me give some background to this situation.

I stole my best friend's skittles.

I looked back to see Virgo charging towards me like a mad woman. I pick up my speed searching for a way out, until salvation comes upon me in the form of my boyfriend, Cancer. Quickly, I duck behind him, watching as his confused face morphs into one of understanding.

"What did you do? he asked tiredly.

"Stole Virgo's skittles, dropped some at her feet, and laughed when she tripped over a rock." I responded sheepishly.

He sighed. "Go buy her more skittles, I'll try to calm her down."

I gave him a peck on the lips and took off towards the convience store.

Cancer POV

I sighed as my best friend marched up looking for blood. Specifically, my boyfriend's blood.

"Where is he?" Virgo demanded. "I want justice."

"I sent him to get you more skittles."

I watched as a grin broke out on her face. "Thanks Cance, he was driving me up the wall. Sometimes I wonder why I do I put up with him."

"I wonder that about the both of you." I replied.

"It's because you both love me." Leo walked back to us. "Her, I don't know." He tossed the bag of skittles at Virgo.

"Well!" she huffed in mock frustation, before breaking out in laughter 5 seconds later.

"C'mon weirdos, we'll walk for a bit, before I ditch you guys due to the sickiningly sweet atmosphere." Virgo said.

In reponse Leo kissed me, resulting in fake vomiting noises from Virgo, and a heavy blush on my face.  

_________TIME SKIP____________

I love walks like this, just me, my boyfriend, and our bestfriend, joking around. Leo's hand was around my waist, his head on mine. I was content on just standing there listening to him debate with Virgo for hours. Of course, nothing lasts forever.

"Oh what a pretty lady!" An old woman exclaimed.

Virgo hid her face in her hands while mumbling her thanks.

"Who's the third wheel?" That question sends me spiraling into series of vicious flashbacks. The only thing that kept me grounded was Leo's hand around my waist.

Through my haze, I hear Virgo say "That would be the pretty lady."

Leo and I just casually agree with her.

The old woman sputters out an apology and scurries away. I see Virgo glance at me worridly before bidding us goodbye.

My mind is still stuck in the moment when I was taunted and buliied for being gay.  Leo managed to pull me out of that spell with a simple kiss. It was like when the prince woke up Sleeping Beauty with a kiss. Only instead of being free from a spell of sleep, I was broken free from a spell of hate.

'