School

The first school morning for the zodiacs in senior year of highschool changed their outlooks on life. Aries walked half naked past the whole world yawning and fussing. Taurus cowered in a corner with a slight smile, trying not to smile with carrot sticks around her. Gemini was reading! He was reading about signs of death, now that school started.  Saggitarius walked around biting his nails and a slouched back- The partners in crime have changed a lot! Cancer read a book while picking what to wear. Pisces wrote mean notes to the teachers about child abuse. Virgo and Capricorn were quietly discussing over a book; everyone dies-like school. Scorpio was around in front of the room quoting I hates.

   Taurus was at the verge of killing everyone and crying at the same time. "Will you stop! Scorpio I love you and all, but quit being such a-" She saw he was shocked and devastated. "Listen, live, be happy, smile; Who know? Tomorrow may not be", she had a serious, maniac grin on her face clapping her hands. Scorpio stared at her oblivious to the fact she is a great poet.

"There is no tomorrow-school remember", Scorpio groaned flipping his arms.  The two teens heard clapping around her. Libra wiped a fake tear. Virgo hugged her, high-fiving Scorpio. Capriorn smiled at Taurus.

"It is official, school is dangerous to us", he hopped.

"Yeah, your little poem really taught us school kills", Aries winked. Libra hugged her hard. Taurus was dying with applause from everyone and hugs. Gemini and Saggitarius stood in the corner smiling and playing patty cake-they were plain weird and fun. Aquarius joined the patty cake game.

Everyone moved on after five seconds(of Summer!!-no). Aquarius ate her break fast passing secrets to Libra about the Fire Boys and their exes. Taurus pushed Aries to his room to wear clothes. Virgo and Pisces discussed different book genres. Capricorn stared at Virgo. Leo, Sag and Gem easdropped on the girl's gossips. Scorpio played spoon wars with Taurus once she came back.

"I am looking fine?". Virgo asked.

"You are looking bea-", Capricorn was cut off. He simply smiled after that.

"Yeah girl, you go gurl!", Taurus screamed, hitting Capricorn's back hard. He moved forward and smiled again.

"I guess he is high, lots of parties yesterday", Gemini whispered to Pisces. Pisces passed the message on to everyone. The message it Virgo and she laughed so hard her toast was stabbed by her knuckles. Capricorn shifted back and smiling-AGAIN!

"We are late for school! Lets gooooo", Aries shouted and everyone left their food still and ran out. Taurus, Sag and Gemini grabbed the toast and ran out with toasty cheeks.

Their first school morning.....

Lets pray for the better of Paris!
~Golden