River Pandora Scamander(B-)

I'm pretty sure she's a Mary Sue but...

Fandom: Harry Potter (next generation)Hmm, this is going to be cool.

Name: River Pandora Scamander Nice name. I like the fact she had a middle name. At least it's not 5.

Age: 11 So this is her starting Hogwarts?

Backstory: She's the daughter of Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander. She lives with her parents and brothers, Lorcan and Lysander. She love Quidditch and gets to go to The Quidditch World Cup for her 11th birthday. She needs a little more backstory. Like how she got her powers. And if they affect her life at all? Also, what position does she play?

Personality: She's always acts happy (shes eleven) and fun to be around. Although she can be a bit annoying. She notices small things like the differences in the way people act. She gets nervous a lot about small things.

Strengths: She's kind and smart. She doesn't give up easily. So, stubborn. And also, I'm pretty sure she needs some physical strengths. Like, some sort of magic and Quidditch.

Weaknesses: She's terrible at simple spells. Okay. She keeps a lot of secrets. I feel like this isn't a weakness.

Family: Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander (parents), Lorcan and Lysander (younger brothers), Lily Lovegood (cousin) How? Does Luna have a brother that I'm not aware of?, Nova Lovegood (cousin) Again, how?

Appearance: Pale blonde hair(which is almost always tangled), grey/blue eyes. Tons of freckles and short. So basically a discount Luna with freckles?

Crush: her childhood friend, Louis Weasley, whom she played little league Quidditch with. Okay. And I still want to know what position!

Power: Witch, her emotions control the weather. Why? Was she electrocuted as a child? And do her parents know?

Gender: female

Friends: Louis Weasley, Lily Lovegood (my friends oc), Fox Chang (my friends oc) Yes! OC friends! A Mary Sue graders dream!

Enemies: Her emotions and Herbology Um...any actual human enemies. Even if she's nice, I mean, she's got to have someone who hates her, right? Also, how is Herbolgy her enemy? I mean, I kind of get her emotions and all, but Herbolgy?

Species: Witch

She's also in Hufflepuff! Yeah! #Hufflepuffpride!

----------------------------------------------------
Marysueness: 30% The powers are cliché, but done well Cavan be very interesting. I need a little more information, but what I have so far makes her a good OC.

Interest Grade: 90% If done well, this could be a very interesting OC.

Originality: 89%

Statement: I would read this.