Brodi Heavce(A-)

Fandom: The Hunger Games Cool. I read the first book until my mom said I wasn't allowed to finish the series. It's a miracle I managed to read Harry Potter.

Name: Brodi Heavce Nice

Age: 17

Backstory: Brodi was born and raised in District 2 This are the blacksmiths right? Also, this seems kind of cliché because this is the wealthiest distract, but since it's important to the story, I'll let it slide. At the age of 4, she was taken away from her mother and sent to an academy to train to compete in the Hunger Games (as this is customary in the District). What about her dad? Did he die? As she grew up, she met Sanguine Trice, a boy one year older than her who had arrived at the academy around the same time she had (this is because his mother fought desperately to keep her children for as long as she could, but ultimately she lost her fight against the district and her children were taken away from her, like always). Sanguine and Brodi become training partners at their academy, preparing for the Hunger Games together, giving each other tips and advice in their training. When the 67th Hunger Games I read about this one. Spoiler, a girl from District 8 wins. And everyday, the tv's go out and the arena changes to something else. But everyday, they kill a member of the family's of the tributes. So, I suggest you change it. arrives, Brodi finds herself volunteering to compete in the Games for her own glory, fighting alongside her old training partner and now district partner in the Games, Sanguine. Both dead.

Personality: She's vicious and selfish, with little to no care for others. Except for her friends. She has extreme anti-social personality disorder (which she was born with), and she seems very inhuman. Her humanity is shown when she meets a young girl from District 10, but when her ally kills her in the arena, Brodi's mental state deteriorates into insanity. This can't happen. I'm sorry, but google 67th Hunger games, no one kills anyone unless they team up to go on rafts.

Strengths: She's very experienced with throwing knives and short swords, including daggers. Brodi is also incredibly manipulative and persuasive. Okay.

Weaknesses: She has an incredibly short temper and ASPD, both of which become increasingly prevalent during her Games. Also, while she is quick and agile, she has little endurance, so long-distance chases can prove to be a downfall for her in the arena. Same.

Family: Father and mother unknown, as she doesn't remember them, but was practically raised by the professors at her academy This seems cruel.

Appearance: Dark brown hair - styled into three small tight braids against the side of her head and it's all pulled up into a ponytail. Medium to dark skin I'm gonna go with olive., angular, pointed face, and dark brown eyes. Sounds pretty.

Crush: None, she's aromantic asexual. That's unusual.

Powers: I mean nothing extraordinary, she's skilled with knives and daggers from years of practice Okay.

Gender: Female

Friends: Sanguine Trice (my OC), Calla Herace (my OC), Rosamond Maize (my OC), and Amnesties Gold (my friend's OC). She needs to have at least some interactions with people in the movie, otherwise, it will get boring.

Enemies: Castrun, Pine, Silk, and the other Tributes in the Hunger Games (all OCs)

Species: Human

----------------------------------------------------
Marysueness: 13%. Sorry, but you can't be good at every single weapon. Even if you have been training for your whole life. There's always one your going to stink at. Maybe wack-a-mole.

Interest Grade: 78%

Originality: 89%

Statement: MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!