Chapter 11

If you figure out who Mary bumped into, I love you. If you don't, you will probably figure it out later.

Mary's POV

I was so lost in my mind, I waltzed straight into a pregnant woman! One can only pray that the unborn child is alright. "I am ever so sorry ma'am, It was not my intention to walk into you. I pray I haven't harmed you, or your unborn child." I began to ramble, scrambling to my feet. The woman had a darker complexion, and her obviously hair was stuffed messily in her bonnet. It looked almost as if she was trying to run away from something, and towards another. How queer. "Oh, its fine, my darling, I wasn't paying any attention at all, silly me. I am fine, but what about you? You're the one who took quite the tumble." Her voice sounded peculiar, like she just got over a cold. Her frame was rather masculine. I was so lost in pondering about the strange woman, I almost forgot to answer her question. I then patted down my hair, and straightened out my dress, as I checked for any possible injuries.

   "I only have scraped my elbow on the road. I'm fine, I assure you." I replied. "Oh I'm glad," the woman continued, only now noticing an accent in the pregnant woman's voice. "Well I must be in my way, take care of yourself, dear, dangerous times are ahead." And with that advice, the woman left me alone in the road.

3rd person POV

   Several hours has passed, since Mary departed the Castle. The King was working hard, concealed in his study. He has just received word, of the rebellious colonists throwing tea, into the sea. "This is getting out of hand, I tell you! You can't believe the preposterous things they do over there. They want to start a war, where they will surely loose. I don't want blood to be shed, but my patience has been weathered to an end. But to start a war? That's a little rash, alas I admit. But these colonists have been begging for action. And what do they expect to happen? They have no idea how to govern, they are farmers, peasant merchants. They will just come crawling back, it's honestly a enormous waste of time."

   "Your Majesty, do you wish to enforce your rule? They are under your jurisdiction." One of the Kings advisors suggested. The King sighed. "We shall reconvene at a different time. I shall need time to process these intolerable acts (See what I did there?). "Tell the servants to lay the luncheon for Miss Rossi and I, Roger." The King orders one of his Advisors. "Yes, your Majesty." Roger the advisor replies, bowing his head as he departs from the kings study. " You are all dismissed." The king informs his cabinet, and with that, the rest of his keys left the room.

The King was deeply troubled by the rebellion in the colonies. The colonies have. Been a part of Great Britains rule for over a century, why now where they revolting against the only government they've ever known? Those uneducated farmers can be purely idiotic. That he was sure of. The King's  was pulled out of his troubled thoughts, by a knock sounding at the door of his private quarters. "Come in," the king called out strictly, causing one of his soldiers to enter. His Majesty took note that the Man was slightly flushed, and began to feel that the soldier was the bearer of bad news. "Well, be out with it, what is so important you had to disturb me?" The King questioned, becoming bored the soldiers trivial silence. "You requested a luncheon with Miss Rossi, sire?" The soldier asked, his voice trembling, ever so slightly. But not with fear, which the King trout it was. It was with anger. "Yes, I had. And now I am requesting to know why you are trembling as you are, and what is the problem in the idea of the luncheon?" His Majesty asked, slightly glaring at the soldier, who had yet to identify himself.

"Well you see, sire, Ms. Rossi is not here." The young officer told the king, being quite blunt. The officer stood still, and awaited the Kings reaction. The light blue eyes of the King grew dark. Dark like the waves, wish crashed in a storm. Dark like the waves which created havoc in a hurricane. The once handsome, defined, mysterious face of the King grew bright red with rage. And it was then where the soldier truly realized the awful fate he was in for. After several seconds of silence, which the transformation of the King took placed, He opened his mouth, and released his fury. "Not here, what do you mean 'not here'?"

"Well, you see, your Majesty," that was the last straw for The Sire, for he cut the terrified soldier off, with his booming voice. "No I do not 'see', you incompetent fool. You continue to waste may time with your foolish words. All I had requested was simple information, and it took you two minutes, to deliver the message you where sent to deliver. You foolish, idiotic Nincompoop!"

By now, the soldier had cowered into the corner, in plain terror, knowing all to well what happens to those who upset the King. However, something changed. The eyes of the once deemed 'merciless' man softened. Gone where the crashing of waves of the storm, but replaced with the calm, beautiful, sky. The face of the ruler drained from being fiery red, except for the apples of his cheeks. "I'm sorry, lad, for yelling at someone who was not in the wrong. Now we mustn't shoot the messenger, now. Where is the fair Maiden?" The King asked. Although his voice had decreased by several decibels, there was a strained sound to his voice former rumbling voice.

"A few hours ago she had departed from the castle, stating that she would love to explore the beauty of London. She gave the impression you knew about her plans."

"I certainly did not, send an armed Battalion through the city. She'll be back. We need to have a little talk. You're dismissed."

The officer bowed his head, and turned to leave the room. However, before he could leave the king stopped him.

"What is your name, lad,"

"Jonathan, sir, Jonathan Rossi,"

Word count:1070
2K READS MFMDIXBSMALDDBBX
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Looks like Jonathan's not that happy about the King and his sister.

And do you guys have any idea who the person Mary walked into was?
SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER, BUT I LITERALLY HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!

Love you people, and thanks for all the great ideas for this book in the last chapter! Thank you all so much, I'm trying to incorporate your ideas to the plot!

LOVE YOU!