Lost and Found

Just so ya know my baes who read this it switches betweenvthoughts actions and dialogue and i have no filter so this will be comedic. ;)

-------------------------------------------------

Mikeys POV

Hey everyone the names Mikey D and I am quite bubbly. Haha see what I did there. I am probably very random and well fun so let's get this ball rolling it's my first day of senior year and guess what? I am single and have never dated. *pouty face* but hey why cry.

* skips down the hall to class clearing everyone in the way*

Oh yeah I forgot im gay. I am not in the closet everyone knows. Its just nobody gives a flying fuck. I came out of the closet like a wrecking Ball! hahaha! Sorry that was sooo needed. I never got any guys they never really liked me and i dont know why. I dont get quite why guys dont like me but...... "Ahhh jewls!!!!!"

*Runs and tackles Julia from behind while groping her boobs* (FYI they are BIG)

"OMG Jewls you finally got boobs there must be a god out there."

"Mikey stop groping i mean WTF I thought you were gay." Jewls laughs hard.

I looked innocently with my light brown eyes."I'm sowry they are just soo weird and well jelly like its funny. Why do straight men like them."

"Hell if i know. All I know is that men like them big and i do to. Hey did you take your meds today or not." Julia cocks an eyebrow.

"No I have refused my ADHD meds for the summer and have given them up. I am a free spirit and no one can tame me!!!" I yelled striking a pose being awkward as usual.

Julia laughs and looks him in the eye "Hey free spirit the bell rang two minutes ago." She rolls her eyes laughing.

"Fuck, shit, dam, hell. What about you miss priss." I looked at her with all the sass i can muster.

She points to the door in front of her,"I'm right here beotch." She smiles wickedly.

"I gotta go! Ahhhh this SUCKS!!!"

"Mr. Delucci!!!"

"The fuck ya want!" Spins around "SHIT!!!"

Of all the people, the old principal that ancient wrench.

"Hey Mrs. Richards."

"Hey Mikey see you afterschool ok." She Narrowing her eyes and giving me the most sarcastic, smart-ass look i thought posssible.

"Nahhh I got plans. And you didn't give me an invite" I turn and run to class.

"Wait Mr. Delucci!" I heard her scream it, but i never turned around.

Julia's POV

He is sooo short and adorable *giggles*. I am just jealous of him and his strawberry blonde hair. Then there's those redish cheeks. Why is he gay i wish he was straight FML. Even his body shape is perfect. Then again i have got Julius wrapped around my finger ooo that boy is fine and yummy. Maybe i could go and......

*Bumps into the mindless Kurt*

Shit............

"Sorry Kurt didnt see you there."

"Its ok Julia" Kurt says soothingly. "Why is mikey so excitable right now. He is always quiet and now i heard screaming. I turned and all i saw was that shorty running like a wild chicken."

"He gave up his meds Kurt. God help us all." She laughs striking a praying pose.

Julia walks into class "I want him" Kurt whispered.

"Kurt you say something?" she peeks around the corner.

"No. Nothing important." He walks into class. He looked spacey and void of any life signs.

"What da fuuuck?" she mumbles. "All the hot ones are fuuuucked up in this school." She mumbles. "Wait could he like my mikey. Nooo he has fucked more girls than i have guys. Still though freeeaaky."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do ya think its my first attempt and i am trying to introduce the characters ^_^. I value your input.

Sorry if its slow though the first few chapters are gonna be slow.

I am soooo excited. ^•^