Down Low

Mikeys POV

After they left i walked to the door of my house. I heard it all coming i walked past the broken chain linked fence. The gate was hanging by a hinge. The house was a very dirty white. It was faded and bleached from the sun. The door was old and creaked open when I pushed it.

I heard her she was not happy. "Michael Ray Delucci! Why are you so fucking late and who was that guy. Did you go get a boyfriend? You fucking little fagboy. Stay away from him I told you your straight. Men are supposed to date women whats so hard to understand?!" She continued to rant and rant. She made me feel like shit and then came the usual thing because i didn't answer.

"Oh so you are going to ignore me you little fucker!?" She got up and charged at me and slapped me. I was used to it so I just looked at her coldly. "You know what im done with you. Your father always told me you were a waste. I said you were'nt. Yet again you proved me wrong though. I am a fucking saint for dealing with a screwup like you. Go to your room and leave me the fuck alone." As i walked away she continued talking to herself "Jiana you are a great person. you give that boy everything its his fault for pushing you."

I will admit I wanted to cry. Its not her fault I was a failure. I curled up on the bed the tears streamed. My face flushed i looked up and thought about it my razors were in sight. I looked at my long sleeve shirt it was skin tight the way I liked it. They made me warm and hid secrets . So i pulled it off and looked at them. All of my failures. I never cut it right once. I cant even die right what the fuck. To think that the twins actually like me. It must be a joke, someone actually attracted to me.

I felt the urge I reached for the razor and admired the blade it was a tad bit old. It did the job though I played with it and pondered ending it all. I mean I am just a burden. The twins have eachother. They dont need me and I just think I would let them down. My BFFS would get over it.

I sat there and it was all becoming clear I need to die. I wasntI started to cut my wrists. Then when what seemed like ten minutes I was bleeding in the tub and it happened. I didn't even notice. Someone grabbed and pulled me really hard. I thought it was my mom she was gonna kill me off, finally. Instead it was was Kurt. Does he care? "Why are you hear?" I said this weakly and coldly. I looked at him. I was freezing with blood red water areound me. I was growing weaker things were fading.

"Why? Why why why why?!" He started crying. Kurt really was emotional. He texted something then pulled me close and he was crying. Why the hell was he crying? "You are perfect why do this why!?!" Tears were streaming down his face. Why was he crying why? He pulled me out and dryed me. the cuts were not deep but with the effect of the water i would have died.

"Its not as if you care. You guys just pity me. I know it im ugly and just horrifying. I want to die and just

fade away." I started sobbing weakly and tears rolled. I heard someone. I want to stop crying. Why wont it stop I cant see. Then I knew who it was when I heard.

"Why are you two crying and why do we need bandages Kurt...." Ethan saw me and trailed off terror hit his eyes and I could see it. He opened up the bandages and Kurt started looking for Peroxide in the bathroom. I said it was on the top shelf and he grabbed it quick. I was lucky i guess that Ethan was studying to be a doctor. They disinfected and covered my arms. We sat down on my bed and Ethan spoke. "Kurt call off six flags ok." Kurt started txting up a storm. Ethan looked at me with these sad eyes. "Why Mikey why the hell would you do that? You have a lot to live for. What about Julia, Andraea, Helaina, Sandra, and your family?" His eyes were ready to cry again. They were blurry but strong.

"I am a burden to my friends. I just drag them down. I fail at everything. I try to and I I I I I just fucking fail. I am a waste I should die so my mom can have a better life. How did you get in here anyway?"