Highlights!

Ethans POV

"So did you notice that mikeys house was dingy? The area was kind of depressing and well poor." I said and looked at Kurt concerned. I worried for the boy he was cute and adorable. He was such a cute twink. How had i never noticed him then again he was about 5"4'. I might have "overlooked" him. Hahaha thats horrible but funny.

I have to remember if im gonna make this three way relationship work i have to love my brother. Mikey is probably stunned and I never formally asked him and Kurt out. They are both so perfect. The thought of all of us together. Mikeys skin is like a babys bottom so soft. Kurt is also very beautifull and just as soft. I just  want to......

"Hey! Ethan!?" He grabbed me and brought me out of my reverie. It was a good one.

"What?"

"I was saying we need to figure out what we are going to do. I didn't know that this polygmy thing was ever in your mind. So do you like Mikey and I enough to really start this relationship. Also Mikey is from a poorer family so don't insult his way of life." Kurt kept babbling and you could see his insecurities we were at the gates to our house. He was still babbling so i shut him up the only way I knew how to. I lunged forward and made out with him. He sat there stunned and here came our mom.

"Oh my god Kurth did you kiss Ethan!?" She put her hands on her hips and looked mad. I will take the heat she never gets mad though. I'll probably be grounded this SUCKS!

"No mother I kissed him I love him." I looked at her seriously. She sat there for a minute and thought.

"I have no problem with it." She said it and smiled i was stunned. "You two were born twins for a reason. Maybe it was to ensure you were put together. I know your father would have no problems with it. God rest his soul." She stopped closed her eyes grabbed her gold cross and bowed her head. Me and my brother both bowed our heads to. Neither of us were religous we did it out of respect. We LOVE our mom. She is like frickin awesome. " Now sweety why is Marie ranting about you haveing a boyfriend if you have Kurth?"

"Mom what are your thoughts on polygmy?" I had a cold sweat this might push the border.

Curse Marie she always opens her mouth. She was a stunning woman she was 20 and owned her own corporation. It was called Pear Industries. The company improves upon basic ideas like a fridge or freezer. She has made millions and is still making more. Although she is smart all I will say is Blonde. So she learned about Mikey when she came to pick us up from Mikeys house.

"I think in the right hands its beautifull. The idea of spreading your love to multiple people, and then they share it with their fellow lovers. Why do you ask?" She seemed to be relaxed. She had a warm smile that calmed me down.  I had no worries.

"I might have ummm well started one between me, Kurt, and a boy named Mikey." I blushed and looked side to side.

"Ok." She smiled and punched in the code to open the gate. "Im takeing the hummer out the lamborghini and the stingray are in the garage. Dont! Dont touch the Konigsegg or the Henessey Venom! They are to expensive ok." She looked serious and scary.

"Okay Mommy." We both kissed her on the cheek. She got in her car and left.

"Fuck!" I yelled it loud and stomped my foot.

"Whats wrong brother?" He looked so innocent and sweet. I couldn't help myself. So I wrapped my ams around him and kissed him deeply. I started feeling his whole body up and just pulled him in close. Then I stopped. I couldn't at least without Mikey.

"Brother took the Grumpert out. I wanted to drive it to get Mikey so we looked impressive. Also I feel wrong only kissing you. I mean i feel like im forgetting about him."  I looked at the ground shamefully. "We will take the Stingray."

"I don't blame you i mean he needs to feel our love. We are so selfish we left him. He is probably sas and alone and probably confused. Why are we so rich and good people like Mikey so poor. We should be poor. We are spoiled beyond belief." Kurt had a tear coming to his eye. He is to emotional. So i wiped his tears and pulled his head in as i whispered to him.

"We are not spoiled. We may have a lot but we have not been tainted by it. We will help him he is intertwined with us now. I will not let him go nor will you. We will help him in any way we can. He looks damaged and we will fix him." Kurt pulled his head away and looked at me with his red puffy eyes. They were soaked, his beautifull eyes.

"What do you mean damaged." He sounded so worried. I thought he was gonna cry again.

"His eyes they are so beautifull and shiny. However they have a look of damage. I think he might have seen to much in his life. I dont know. I am worried that he might be..." I stammered.

"Might be what and you actually seemed very poetic for a minute. You should show that side more often." He looked at me searching for an answer. His eyes were so pure. So calm and caring.

"Dont worry lets go see Mikey. I wanna go to six flags and have some fun. Call up Andraea we will make this a group outing. Until we can see how he feels about this relationship." I smiled and we got in the lamborghini. I kissed him and we took off.

__________________________________________

ooo oo look at those two my little rainbow lovers.  I think Ethan wants it all BUT he loves them all quite a bit:) He is soo perfect i wish he was real :( XD

ahhhhhhh yaya buby

Its getting steamy sooo excited ^_^