6

Pete's POV

I wake up when Patrick gets out of bed and he doesn't seem to notice I'm awake so I can lie there and watch as he strips his boxers off and gets in the shower. He's in there a while so I doze off again then wake up properly when he starts shaving, still naked, which is a very nice thing to see.

Slowly I get up and go in to put my hands on his hips then kiss his cheek when he takes a break from shaving. "Hey Trick" "How long have you been up? Were you spying on me?" "Maybe a little bit" "You're so cute but let me shave now, I do badly enough when I don't have a sexy guy distracting me"

He looks kind of funny with half his face shaved, even if it is only stubble that's left there. I stand back to watch him draw the razor against his face and I can't help but giggle slightly when he cuts himself. It's only a tiny one on his cheek but he gasps and drops the razor in the sink so I go over and kiss the little cut then pick up the razor for him. Half his face is still covered in foam and he looks so cute and pouty so I put a hand on the opposite cheek and tilt it back "Let me help" "Do you even shave?" "Not much, like once a month and there's still barely anything there, I am 2 years younger"

Gently I shave the rest of his face then kiss the fresh pink skin "There you go" "You're good at this" "It's easier when I can see your face instead of looking in the mirror and doing it to yourself" "Thank you" "Anytime, if you ever decide you're actually straight I'll still be here for late night eating and helping you shave" "And watching me shower" "And that too"

Awkwardly he pushes me back slightly and steps away "Um so I was thinking in the shower and I don't really wanna loose all my friends with benefits because it's fun so I'm doing what you said and only sleeping with the ones I like. Some of them I've only done it with once so I might not do it again, I'll have a couple of girls and maybe I'll find other guys, I don't really know"

I really hope he isn't trying to tell me he's breaking up with me because that'd suck. I like him and I still don't wanna give up a great man because I'm too awkward and boring and other guys could give him more. Maybe he's right, virgins were never his thing and I tricked him into sleeping with me which wasn't good. He would never have took me to his house or done anything sexual with me if he knew and I probably wouldn't be his friend if I hadn't of lied. My only friendship is based on a lie where I convinced him to fuck me so it's not a good feeling. I'll be anything he wants though and I don't think he'd abandon me instantly because he is nice.

"Petey, you ok with that?" "Ok with what?" "The friends with benefits thing I just said about" "Yeah it's your choice" "But are you ok with it? Everyone else knows and they sleep with other people too but you don't" "It's not my thing, I wouldn't sleep with more then one person at once" "Why?" "I've had sex twice, I'm not ready to have 10 fuck buddies, I doubt I could get anybody else anyway"

Quickly I go back to his room to put on my clothes from last night and run a hand through my hair. I look like crap and I need my pills really bad before I get awkward or pissed or upset or possible all three, it happens quite a lot.

"I need to go Patrick" "No you don't" "We have school, I need to go" "Or we can ditch" "No we can't, I don't ditch and I need my pills" "I'll drive you" "Yeah ok, hurry up"

Patrick gets dressed and takes me to his case so I can curl up in the passenger seat of his car and put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything embarrassing.

"Are you ok Pete? I didn't think telling you I'd get less hook ups would upset you" "I'm not upset" "Yeah you are" "I'm not, I just need my pills" "You don't need them, they don't control you" "They do Patrick, more then you can ever imagine. You don't understand what it's like to have bipolar, you can't stop. This isn't just anxiety and my anxiety is so much worse then yours. I can't make friends, I can't ask questions, I can't talk in class, I can't walk around after dark, I can't be home alone, I can't order food or buy things if it involves talking to people, I can't Patrick. You don't understand"