Dinner semi-Lemon

You had woken up to your alarm at 12:00.. "great.. all the racket last night kept me asleep though my 9 o'clock alarm agh.." you slowly got up still feeling tired getting ready for your shower getting your new uniform for the day. Which consists of black jeans and a red tank top and arm coat with the Hellsing crest on the back. You had grabbed your towel. The feeling of eyes on you made you glance around swiftly. "Hello?" You felt uneasy.. "Hmm.. I swear Sara's if your pulling another prank.." you entered the bathroom with your needed materials for today and ran the shower. You looked in the mirror " what was with that guy I mean showing up at 2 in the morning.. a vampire?" Sara's voice came into your head when you had remembered that she called him master "master huh? He seems a little old for Sara's!" You started to complain as you got in the shower and you had started singing your favourite song. You look swiftly at the shower curtain to see a figure. "AHH!!" You had almost slipped "SARAS! You scared me! What are you doing in here?" "Sir.Integra wants to have a dinner to introduce you to alucard! Isn't that great?" She said I a peachy tone "ah ha yeah.. great. Would you get out now I have to change into my uniform.." "oh right I forgot to tell you Sir.Integra go you a nice new dress!" A dress... really.. I mean I don't mind dresses it makes me feel sexy/cute half the time but when meeting new people dresses aren't my thing."oh ok just leave it on my bed would you?" I said as I washed the soap off my body. As I got out and seen the dress it was kind of cute it was a knee
length with lace on the arms with my f/c roses along the side. I slipped it on and put on black tights "ah y/n you look stunning" To my surprise sir.Intergra came to get me " oh thank you sir.. Erm so who's this alucard guy, how come no one ever told me?" I said while walking to the dinning room "everything will be expanded at dinner" "oh alright then" they better make this good and they better not fill in any lies.. As I opened the door for the both of us had seen Sara's and alucard calmly chatting erm... I slump. Lucky thing getting a handsome guy like that.. I mentally slap myself in the face as I sit down. Alucards eyes were all over me. For a long period of time. I finally met his gaze. He smiled and but his elbows on the table and held up his face with his fingers crossed studying me. I gulped hard. He was so gorgeous even if he did look like he was in his 30s. "So y/n this is alucard my master" looking over at him Sara's seemed like she knew the man her entire life "erm if you don't mind me asking Sara's what does master mean.." I said starting to turn red. "Ha ha ha miss l/n you have a vary naughty mind.." I turned tomato red "WHAT!" I stood up fast with my hands on the table "y/n Alucards the person who turned me into a vampire." Sara's said with a tint of pink on her face "ohh." I say back down mentally slapping myself again. Alucard laughed what is this guy in my head or something.. I feel his hand slowly go up my thigh. I flinch hard " y/n are you alright?" Sir intergra looks at me confused. "Oh yeah um.. so how come you never told me about alucard.." his hand slowly moving closer to my heat. "Well l/n we weren't sure if alucard was ever gonna wake up so we didn't bother. Oh ok don't tell me about a vampire living in the basement alright. His hand touched my heat. I was flustered and didn't know what to do with myself. I gave him a glare and tried to move his hand. The fucker was strong he pushed the pads of his fingers against my clit. "Ah.." I looked up fast as Sara's and Sir. Integra looked at me confused. "Ah.. the food.. it's so good." Nice save y/n. He removed his hand finally. Ok so he turned me on and leaves Asshole. " well that's all I wanna know I'll be off to my room now. Besides we have a mission tomorrow." "I'll be off as well then" alucard said looking at me and smiling. OOOh no if this guy thinks he's gonna get me he's so wrong. I started to walk away as soon as I got in the hall I started speed walking looking behind me every 4 seconds. I got to my room and slammed the door "phew.." until I was turned around and pined against the door,I felt hands lift up my legs and my thighs were now around a waist. "What the fuck. Alucard I-i don't even know you" " that's not what your lower lips said at dinner" I felt his rock hard member rub against me hard grinding hard. "A-ahh... wait.." I push my hand against his chest he smiles and rests his forehead against my neck. "You smell so good" he said grinding on me. Until I felt a pain in my neck worse then anything I've ever felt before. He bit me, I moaned hard "alucard!" He licked up my blood. "Hahaha.. delicious." He grinded on me had hard as he could and I finished he pulled down his pants in the front at the last second and finished in giant spurts hitting me in the face and as well as on my dress "what.. the hell.. this is a new.. dress" I say trying to catch my breath from the intense orgasm I just had. "Mhm.." he said panting "I'm glad I'm the one who bought it" he said licking my neck" I shivered, this cheeky fuck.