The Final Breath *Fluff *

2 days after..
This has been awkward between me and Alucard, almost as if I'm ignoring him. He's been pushy lately though; but I don't mind it. "y/n! Quit daydreaming already!" Sara's whisper yelled to me, snapping me back to reality. Today's meeting. Sir Intgra scoffs at me. "Y/n I really do need you to be focused for this mission today.." Sit Intgra glared at me, as she lit her cigar hanging from her mouth. I sunk back into my chair; then felt Alucard's gaze on me. I looked towards him, I couldn't really tell if he was looking at me cause of those shades. "Y/n what do you think of master?" Sara's whispered to me almost in a highschool girly tone. "What do you mean?" I whispered back, trying to avoid her gaze. She gave my a sly grin in return. "Y/n, you know I'm a vampire right? I can clearly smell you.." , I instantly whipped a freshly sharped pencil at her, hoping to impale her from the embarrassment. "Y/n, would you join me for a last night dinner?" Alucard came close, and his raspy voice tickled my check. "I-I what? Last dinner?" I was too frazzled to notice his hands on my waist. "Yes sweat pea, dinner with me" he grinned as I seen his sparkling white fangs per out. 'Sweet pea?' Sir Integra then slaps both hands down on the table, as we all slowly move our gaze back towards her, Alucard scoffs.

4 hours later~

Back in my room I gaze at myself in the mirror, maybe for a little too long. 'Sweet pea? Last dinner? What the hell are his intentions, that stupid vampire'. I feel arms then grab me and pull me back onto the bed, the exact same arms from 2 days ago.. "A-Wah! The hell! Get off me," I whip around and stand facing him "I knew you'd show up and pull something stupid again." I give my meanest look towards the figure in my bed. Red coat, pitch black messy hair, and then I'm taken back by the way he looks at me. His eyes seem like the sparkle when they look at me, like he's looking at a full beautiful moon. "W-what.. is my hair messy?.." I turn back towards the mirror, frazzled if I'm still angry or not.. I feel coated arms wrap around me tightly, "okay Alucard.. say something, why are you acting weird..", at this point I know I'm red as his coat. "My Baby Doll.." he hums towards my neck. I don't react. His lips graze my neck, I'm scared. Is he going to bite me.. what would that do.. would I die? He then pulls away from me like he's allergic, like he's the one who's afraid. His eyes gaze away from me, "Why do you fear me?" He then looks at me like he's a lost little boy. "I- i- don't." I find myself walking towards the vampire. "You're j-just, too fast paced" he then looks at me shocked that I made my way back into his arms, flustered and annoyed I sit myself in his lap. Alucard picks me up effortlessly, bridal style; "Woah! Be careful!" and carry's me down the hallway to a mirror on the wall. "The heck?" I can't help but laugh. "Is this your secret dungeon" He gives me a sinister glare. "Y/n I'll spend all the time in the universe for you to fall inlove with me". With the softest look, I've never even seen a man do, let alone a vampire. For the first time, I'm kissing him.

A/n I'm alive, I clearly haven't gotten around to writing this part.. sorry! I'll be sure to keep up with writing, as I do enjoy writing about alucard. <3