Before The Turn

Going down these dark hallways, it's not cold; but it isn't exactly warm. "You look worried y/n, in my arms you should never be." Down a set of stone stairs; my heart and Alucard's foot steps ring out into the darkness. "I'm not afraid, just nervous for what's to come.." he grins at me as I feel something poking my bottom. I blush as we hit the bottom the the stairs. He's gently puts me down in a Victorian throne chair. "Wine?" He grabs me and himself a tall glass. I have so many questions, what is this place, why just a chair? I can't see anything else in this room.. "A-Alucard.. I can't really see.. is there no light in here?" Suddenly a small dim lit beautiful red candle is glowing on a small table beside me. He's beautiful; his eyes glow dimly and his face softens as he leans in to his me. "Y/n you're gorgeous." His lips are soft, gentle. I feel myself beginning to heat up.
He suddenly pulls away "B-but I-" I manage to get out before he puts a finger to my lips "Getting eager
Now aren't we?" He grins knowingly. "Here at least try the wine. It's my best just for you" he slowly hands me the expensive looking glass. "I'm not sure if I even like wine-" I whisper out before sipping "oh!~" "oh?" Alucard's eyes widen at my expression "that's actually not as bitter as I thought" I begin to down my glass "Easy~ I gotta make you last all night. Like I said it's the my best brand not like that cheap stuff you've been drinking* he mockingly laughs. "H-hey! You don't know what I've had" I spit out tipsy. I blush shocked at my own words; did I just yell at him I thought to myself "ah~ my my haven't you gotten bold". He grins walking over to me. He swoops me up at a fast pace before sitting me back down on his lap. He grabs my glass of wine and drinks the rest himself. He slowly reaches up and takes off his glasses "Now we're alone together at last.. Your thoughts are racing love" he grins more intensely "stay outta my head!" "Don't worry it makes it easier for me to please you the way you want"
Suddenly his arms begging to reach towards my bottom and begins to touch me over my clothes eagerly* "I've waited so long for this" he leans into me. I desperately kiss him and think to myself; you don't know how much I wanted this. His starts tongue licks my bottom lip begging for entrance, gently open for it to explore my mouth. My head is starting to slip, I think I'm in love. His hands frimly grip my behind; as he holds me close to his chest. "Y/n I want to make you a new woman.. I don't know if I can control myself.." I suddenly open my eyes to meet his. His eyes are a scarlet red; suddenly I'm ready for what's approaching.. "Alucard.." he pulls down my shirt exposing my neck and I lean back. "Are you willing.. to spend the rest of eternity with me" he grabs the arch of my back and leans towards my neck. "Alucard. I love you" I get ready for him to bite down on me nervously waiting for pain. I feel his lips press down on me and they begin to open. This is it. He breathes heavy and begins to kisses my neck. I look at him confused. "I'm not sure if I could turn someone as precious as you into a monster like me.. yet." He looks back into my eyes saddened. "It would mean that I would have to-" he doesn't finish his sentence as he can't manage to speak the final words. "B-but I don't wanna stop here I can't stop now"
My eyes open; my chest is heavy. "Y/n.." he's stroking my hair worried that I might say no.  "please-" I mange to whisper out.
He swiftly picks me up and carries me to the corner of the room; where a few more beautiful candles sit. I blush nervously feeling the giant member aching for attention below me.. There's a large coffin in the corner of the room; were headed directly towards it.. He gently puts me in and gets on top of me. "A-alucard." He spreads my legs and lowers himself between them. " I've waited too long for this y/n.." he licks my neck resisting the urge to bite down and Devour me. He lowers his hand  as I feel his hand caress me. I wimper. "I-I know you have.. and I'm not stopping you." He grins with a powerful lust. I feel something big grind against me as he groans out; I begin feel dizzy again. "You're drenched y/n, I'll help you soon.." he continues licking my neck; he pulls my only article away and begins to enter. I accidentally whimper out. as he continues to play with me using his slender yet strong fingers as they twirl inside me. My noises from my lower half plus whimpers bounce off the walls. " please I can't wait any longer.." he grins at me lovingly "but love we have all night" he pulls his fingers out and lowers his head to my crotch. "A-ah! Wait you don't have to" I dart to cover my entrance. He says nothing and looks up and me with nothing but lust in his eyes. "Move.." he forces my hands away. "You're not stopping me now.." his tongue darts over my wetness eagerly. I jolt at the sudden feeling. "Easy~" I accidentally moan out. "You're so eager y/n I can't wait to take you.." he leaves my crotch making me upset. "Don't sto-" he grabs my hand with force to himself and makes me feel how hard it is. "Y/n do you feel what you're doing to me" his eyes glow bright. As if I'm the mind reader; I know exactly what he's thinking. I gulp.

— Coming up. —

"A-Alucard slow down.." he groans out in bliss but doesn't stop. "You're mine now y/n" his eyes glow brightly he grins  "Here's what I'm gonna do princess" he teases mockingly.

~~~~~~~~Writers note~~~~~~~~

IM BAAAAACCK >;)
I notice you guys and I'm here to fulfill your Alucard needs!
Although I gotta say I do love dragging it out a bit ;) I see you guys. Haha