chapter 5

Arjun dropped the phone,everyone asked him what happened he said doctor said to  rishi's father is in serious condition. Everyone went to the hospital .
       Rahul is talking to other doctors rishi is sitting on the chair looking outside of the window. Doctor said u can c him  rishi didn't move from his place.
        Arjun went to ishu and asked her to take him to his father. Ishu went to rishi and said to go inside he looked at her and shouted" none of your business don't say me what to do". Everyone are shocked.
      Arjun came to ishu and pulled her aside looking at her. She has tears in her eyes. She went to washroom washed her face. She went directly to rishi's father's(Murty) room.
      She looked at the person on bed with oxygen mask and wires to his body. Rahul saw ishu and went to her. Ishu said she wants to talk to Mr.murty and said him to go out.
      She locked the door and sat beside the bed on a stool. She took his hand and said"hi uncle, I am ishu. My father is working in a company,you know who is the boss to my father he is a big idiot always shouts at everyone. He doesn't smile at all. I don't know who he is and started shouting at him. After that my father said he is his boss. Next my encounter with him is in his office. He is my friends Best friend. Less than a month I have seen many emotions in his eyes. He wants everyone to c him as a coldhearted person. But you know what he is a broken child who is looking for love,care. He is ur son rishi. Uncle he don't want to loose u that's why he is not even in this room. He is a big buddhu thinking he can cheat everyone with anger. But I can see him clearly. He wants u in his life uncle. Plzzzz be with him uncle. Not only for him for me also u know when I want to shout at him my parents never allowed me. I am really angry at him. Plzzzz be in my team he will listen to u I can scold him. Plzzz be in his lyf uncle." She don't know when tears are rolling from her eyes.
       She went outside and sat with everyone outside. Rahul went inside and shouted doctors to come. After 40 mins rahul smiled and came outside saying Mr.murty is fine . Rishi went inside.
       Except arjun,rahul everyone went to farmhouse. Next day morning they started packing things to go to there houses. Arjun said he will c them after 10 days. Rahul gave his number to them and said to meet again. Rishi said thanks to everyone for yesterday.
         Rishi looked at ishu who is talking to rahul. Rahul looked at rishi who is looking at ishu,he said to ishu that he brought chocolates and kept in the kitchen.
         She went to kitchen to take chocolates. Rishi too went to talk to her. Rishi said "sorry. Please forgive me. " Ishu said "it's k ur not my friend r family to be angry on u,Gud bye"with that she went .
          Everyone are busy with their the life's. After the hospital incident rishi and ishu didn't talk.          Rahul,arjun,reetu,reshma,ishu became close friends.Every week they meet and discuss about the things happening in their lives.
         Mr.murty is discharged from hospital. So arjun,rahul,ishu,reshma,reetu Planned to visit him. On Saturday everyone got ready and went to meet him at his place.
         Everyone introduced themselves to Mr.murty. He recognized ishu. They started talking. Rahul said to Mr.murty to take rest and they will be in hall. Everyone went when ishu is gng is asked her to cum and sit with him.
            She went and sat. They started talking. Mr.murty got a call and saw rishi's number. She is looking around the room. He put the speaker on when rishi's voice is heard ishu looked at the phone. Rishi asked " How r u? had ur medicine?" He said "I am fine  and about to take Medicine bt ur friends are here so I  am talking to them ". Ishu could u plz give me my medicine he asked. She said of course uncle bt had u taken food.
          He didn't respond she said she will cum in 5mins. Murty asked his son about company but he didn't get reply. Ishu came to him and started feeding him . He took the picture of ishu feeding him and sent to rishi when she is busy with medicines and water.
         After sometime everyone went. Due to college work ishu's and her friends became busy. Arjun,rahul,rishi are busy with their works. But rishi  keeps watching at ishu.
          Exams are finished ishu,reetu,reshma planned on enjoying their holidays.They went home nd slept for the day. Next day ishu's father called ishu along with her friends to his office as their is something  important to discuss.
       When they reached his office they r shocked to c everyone in the meeting room....
----------------------------------------------------
Hello readers. First time writing a story. Need all your support and encouragement in form of likes,vote's and comments/compliments. Please Read my story and do reply for sure.
Please please give me Your valuable feedback and blessings so that I can improve.
Also any type of suggestion's are accepted.
-----------------------------------------------------