♥ Romantic Street ♥

Author's Note:

Sorry for the typos.. ^_^v

I LOVE EXOSHIDAE, ESPECIALLY BAEKYEONSARANGHAE READERS!

P.S. This story doesn't have any "Prologue" ..

Oxford Street , City of Westminster - London

A petite woman with light brown mane was underway in delight amid the hustle and bustle of London.

The woman appeared carrying a bouquet of flowers was busy, trying to break through the crowd of people there.

"Excuse me.. Sorry... Excuse me..." That's the word she's been saying.

Until she arrived at one of the famous cafe, Cafe Loco.

Finally I got to this place, I wandered around the cafe and visitors breathe.

"Thank God he has not come..." I smiled happily. I chose to sit at a table near the window because I'd love to see people passing by walking there.

I sat in one of the benches, and a waiter came.

"Can I help you?" She said with a beautiful smile.

This is what I love about this cafe, waiters were very friendly and they have a very convenient service. Making anyone feel at home.

I looked at the menu and the waiter looked at her with a smile, "Veggie sandwich and lemonade, please." I closed the book menu.

The servant nodded and wrote down my order, "Wait a moment" she said and went away. Not forgetting her trademark smile.

Every now and then I looked at the beautiful circular watch in my hand with a look of hope,

"Where is he ?" I worry. Previously he had never been late like this.

I gaze out the window, and looked down on a man's car and as he opened the windows.

I smiled. "He finally made it!"

I quickly brought the bouquet and hid it behind my back. He came in and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry I'm late again... That there is little-" he paused for a woman's arm in front of her mouth.

He smiled, "Sit down.." she said softly.

The man was named Byun Baekhyun, he just nodded in understanding. "Sorry..." he said, looking down again this time.

I just chuckled softly, "Oh jagi, it's okay. No problem" she said showing off smiles sweetly.

Once again, the man falls in love with her smile. The girl is named Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon breathed slowly and deeply, "This is for you... Happy anniversary its been two years baby... Stay forever with me, okay? I love you" I said and kissed his cheek at a glance.

He slapped his forehead softly, "Oh my god... I'm sorry Taeng, I forgot it!" he said sincerely.

Baekhyun regretted it because he forgot the birthday of her second marriage with a woman who is so devoted to her - Kim Taeyeon.

Again, the woman just shows a assuring smile.

"I told you... No problem dear, I know you're probably tired because of your job. I understand" I said clutching the arm Baekhyun.

Trying to calm his feelings because of guilt. However, honestly she was hurt, but it does not matter, they knew that because they love each other they should forgive each other and trust each other.