Chapter - 17

Unedited. So pls ignore the mistakes.

Special thanks to @PriyalBhosale  my soulie for listening to my crap and giving me good suggestions and ideas for the story.

Also thanks to @Eva24anderson and @VeronicaHaney for all their wonderful comments and love.

Also I had my birthday on 25th for which nobody wished me here. 😒😔

Anyways Enjoy...

Damien's Pov : -

It had been 10 days since the incident where my mate had tried to escape from me and failed miserably. She had recovered by now but the plaster on her right wrist was still there.

I had tried to persuade her to talk to me and she finally spoke to me on the third day. The simple conversation had lead to our first argument ever. Though it did not last long as Darius did not allow me to stay angry on her for long time.

It was almost a month since I had brought or rather kidnapped Sarah. As the days were passing, Darius was getting restless as he wanted to mark her and claim her.

The full moon was round the corner, which did not help in any way. My want and need for my mate and the eagerness to mark her was itching me and I was always on my edge.

It took all the power and strength in me to control Darius and contain him in myself. Sarah being a mere human was not helping him at all.

He had no ways to surface around. Had she been a were Darius would have been able to communicate to her and convince her wolf.

Atleast he would have been able to flaunt himself and his skills or try his best to win her heart but here he had to hide in me just so that our mate would not be scared of us.

I would try my level best to keep him happy and content. I would go for longer runs and let him out everyday in the beginning. But since that incident, he would want to spend maximum time with her, his ailing mate.

I wanted to tell Sarah about my truth, about the existence of my kind. It was a major risk to tell an outsider about us. I doubted she would understand.

The very day I thought I could tell her the truth, she planned her escape. And telling her now would be foolishness. But still I thought I should give her a hang of it.

So three day back I asked her if she had any clue about werewolves but to my dismal she refused to talk about them. This is how our conversation went : -

Scene in the library;

"Tch, are there practically no books in this library other than the creepy werewolves fiction or so? " Sarah asked in irritation after searching all the shelves of this library.

''No. This library is full of these, but the other one does have some options you might like." I sighed, answering her same question for the fifth time.

"The one in the pack house? " she asked remembering it.

"Yeah." I replied. I knew where the conversation was going.

"Can we go to that one? " she asked perking up from her seat.

"Nope. You can't. " I shot back seriously.

''Please. I feel homesick. It's just a five minutes walk." She pleaded with a puppy face, sticking out her lower lip.

The sight enough was tempting me. Darius growled in the back of my mind, wanting to do things with her.