Chapter - 19

*******Not edited*******

Sarah's POV.

Coco's Coffee Corner.

I smiled as I read the name of the Cafe. There was too much of Co in it. We found ourselves a cosy corner in the cafe.. Oh God! Yet another Co Co.

I roamed my eyes along the place and found all the people looking at us, as if we were Aliens. I looked at Damien and asked,

"Are you that a big and wanted criminal here? "

He gave me a look and chuckled. He looked nice this way. His eyes twinkled and sound of his laughter was soothing.

I was lost in his laughter when I heard a girl gasp. Damien immediately stopped laughing and we saw a girl in her teens, probably younger then me.

As she saw us looking at her, her eyes widened and she nodded her head, then clumsily ran out of the Cafe. I looked at Damien for explaination but found him busy going through the menu.

His laughter had died down completely. No traces of smile even. He had his stern face on again as if he was about to go for a war. I shook my head and looked into the menu.

There are few things you can't change afterall. But I didn't know why I wanted to see him smile or hear his melodious laughter again.

(Little did she know only she could make him smile, laugh, happy, clam, angry and so much more.)

............

A man in his late 60's walked up to us and greeted Damien, then looked at me and bowed to me. I backed away a little and greeted him back.

Manik ordered himself a 10 inch pizza and chicken wings along with a cold coffee and ice-cream. And then turned to me asking me for my order.

I stared back at him as if he had grown two heads or turned into a zombie...

"Luna, do you want me to help you choose? " the old man asked politely.

I looked at him and tried to sober up.

"Uhm... uhh... I'll have a burger and coke. Thank you. "

"Luna, we have many more options why don't you check them and order later, I'll get this until then. "

I looked at the man and frowned, no doubt he was polite and humble but I hated when people forced their products or food, in this case, upon me.

I was about the answer but stopped as Damien spoke for me.

"No that's all Corbin, your Luna here has a poor appetite. That will be all for her. "

The man nodded his head, smiled, bowed to us and left. I looked at Damien accusingly and he gave me a what look.

"Like really? I have a poor appetite? Look at yours its somemuch that even a beast would deny to eat. " I retorted bluntly.

Damien widened his eyes and then looked away, avoiding my gaze and making me feel all the more guilty.

"Hey " I tried to initiate.

He didn't say anything but perked up seeing Corbin walk out of the kitchen.

"I'll be back. " he said getting up from his seat, probably going to Corbin to cancel his order and increase my guilt.