Chapter 11

Kuya Mike's pic --------------------------------->

Gabby's pov

"Aly look at all these houses!! They're all so big! All of them!!" I say.

"I know right?!" Aly said. After a minute, we we stopped infront of a gigantic house. Beside it was another house. Wooah! They were both so big!!

The driver got out of the car and he opened the door for us.

Woaah! Aly and I were so amazed! My mom came to us and said "welcome to our new home!

" The house were infront of was Aly's and the one beside it was ours. Wow! I can't believe this.

"Ohmyghad mom?! Is this really our house?! Its so big! This is like much bigger than our house in Vancouver! " I heard aly shout. Aly and I were so freaked out by how big the house was!

When we entered Aly's house, our mouths dropped.. it was already furnished and it looked so beautiful! We saw their garage filled with 3 shiny black cars - honda, ford, and mercedes.

The maids, cooks, and drivers were all in a line to greet us :').

They have 4 maids, 3 drivers, and 2 cooks.

After seeing the groundfloor and the 2nd floor, we headed up to the 3rd floor where all the bedrooms were. Aly and I ran to her bedroom.

I opened the door and it was all pink! Even her closet door was pink! She had so many cute furnitures in there! I'm so jealous! I wish I have a cute room too! I love their house!

"Ohmyghaad Ella! I love this house!" Aly said breaking me away from my thoughts.

"I know me too! C'mon, let's go to my house, I wanna see how it looks like!" I replied full of excitement on my face.

"Yeah let's gooo!" Aly said then grabbed my wrist and ran down the stairs and to my house.

The first person we saw was our maid.

She said "goodevening ma'am Gabriella and ma'am Alyssa" We both replied to her saying "goodevening to you too!"

Woah! she already know our names.. cool

After talking to the maid, we ran to the third floor of my house. But we got lost! We don't know where to go!

"Ohno Ella! Were lost! We need a map of your house!" She said.

 I just laugh at her and say "hahah! Its okay! Well just shout and wait for someone to come an rescue us, okay?"

"Okay"

Then I started counting...

"1" 

"2" 

"3" 

!!!!!

"HEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP! WE'RE LOOOOSSSTTTT!" Haha, Aly shouted.

She looked at me. "Heyyy! Your so not fair! You said we'd shout together!" Then crosses her arms pretending she's mad.