Chapter 8

Chapter 8

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Picture of the Executive First Class at the side! :)

Aly's Pov

               Its already 5:20, our parents called us from the living room and they said that we need to go to Ella's house to pick them up. Me and my sister said goodbye's to our maids and my nanny. Yeah! thats right. When i got outside, I looked up to our house and said "I'll miss this". It feels like were leaving forever and not coming back.. hahaha Im so dramatic! XDD sheeshh don't ruin the atmosphere, its my own trip so dont complain about it! =D

           We went to the garage where our our van is, me and my sister jumped in and put our seatbelts on. Oh yea! my dad is not coming with us, but hiis going to follow us in two weeks, same as Ella's dad and her little brother Gabe because my dad and Ella's dad were business partners right?

" Ready my dear daughters? Hold on 'cause were going to take off" Mom said. We all laughed at her because she's funny and and were cool with that. "Yesss! mom,were ready" my sister said.

"OKAY! Im so excited" then she puts her hands up. Me,Ate and my Dad said "We know!" in echo! hahaha then,we all laughed..XDD

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Ella's house at 5:40 am , its not that far though its just 20 minutes away from our house.

We were infront of their house and im guessing that all the lights inside their house was open because the whole neighbourhood was dark and their house were the only one who's bright.

I ran through their door so fast like i was about to fall down, but thank God, I didnt!..hahaha..I oressed their doorbell and Kuya Mikey was the one who opened it,its Ella's cool big brother. Ohemgeee! He's sooo cute as in soo handsome! hahaha! Im soo amaze.Well,they've got a pretty cool family so no wonder. I was staring at him like crazyy!! =)

He snaps his finger infront of my face and im back to normal. "omg! Kuya Mikey your so handsome!" i say.

"hahahaha Aly I know that since birth!"  He patted my head and turn around then started walking into the living room. I saw Ella behind Kuya Mikey and she's carrying a book,again! pshh! such a bookworm girl! but no worries she's pretty as always even though she didnt dressed herself up. She's wearing a baby blue dress with a white flats. Awww,how adorable! LOL!

I ran to her and greeted her "HI"

"HEY!" she said.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch and open the t.v . We watched 'til 6am while our parents were in the kitchen and talking about something we dont know.

After that, we arrived at the airport..

Awwwww.. Its time to go. I said by goodbye to my Dad, Tito Gerry (Ella's dad) and Gabe and gave them a kiss on their cheeks so did my mom, Ate, Ella, Tita, and Kuya Mikey.

------------------------------------

*Inside the plane*

We're already sitting to our assinged seats and good thing im sitting near Ella. Were here sitting in the Executive First Class in Air Canada. Our seats are slanted so im sitting slightly across Ella. (picture at the side :P)

The sitting plan is

=======Mom=========                                 =========Tita=========

=======Ate========                                   ========Kuya Mikey====

========Me=========                                  =========Ella=========

I saw Ella pulled out her ipod and earphones from her white shoulder bag and started listnening to it then she closes her eyes.. I bet she's still sleepy.

I checked the time and its already 10:16 am. wahhhhh!! >:O Im getting sleepy too.. I pulled out my phone and set my alrm clock at 12:00.

Then I went to sleep...

I woke up because my alarm rang.... I stretched my arms and feet.

When Im done stretching I looked up infront of me and I just notice right now as in now, now that Kuya Mikey and Ate were there sitting infront of us the whole time giggling.. hahahha Im in such a good mood =]..

I was about to poke Ate to ask what they were giggling when Ella stands up and whispered "Hey, Aly.. I just need to go to the washroom okay? can you watch my books and my bag for me please? I really need to go, because i drank 3 bottles of water this morning" I can see it through her face that she really need to go to the washroom.." yeah! sure no probbb, bestyy.. you can go and i'll watch your bag for you" i said. then she answer thanks and then she rushed into the washroom....