Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Gabby's POV

(this is me,Gabby) --------->

* In Canada at 4:50 am, Thursday* 

*knock,knock,kncok*

"What" i said

"Rise and shine princesss! C'mon get up from there, I have a good news for you!!!" said my mom. Here's my mom, she's always energetic and so caring.She's always in a good mood,but when it comes to her family she's always serious and over protective especially to her kids! By the way her name is Mikayla Ann Moore.Well, she loves to cook and she loves to go shopping with Tita Chanel (Alyssa's mom).She is so nice,helpful and were close! You should meet her...

I get out of my bed and face her. "Goodmorning too,Mom!!" i said as i hugged her. "so mom, what is the good news? spill it" in my very happy voice and i smile. "well princess, we have a deal with your tita Chanel and tito Angelo (Aly's parents) and they agreed that on saturday, our family are going to stay in the Philippines for a couple of months, but dont worry, all of us are going, ok? i meant your kuya Mikey and your little brother Gabe. I already fixed all the papers and passports for us to go so you better pack up ok?" and she smiled like theres no tomorrow.

"Mom, yay, you look so happy" i said sarcastically. "so is dad going with us? and woah, isnt it too fast? seriously mom, this coming saturday? but how about our house, our school, and my friends? when are we coming back? and how about our summer camps? wait, is Philippines nice?" i said with a sad face.

"princess, my oh my! chill, youve got a lot of questions. yes your dad is going after 2 weeks so he's going to follow is. remember we have 4 schools back in the Philippines? your kuya and you are just going to study there for a couple of months while Gabe is going to stay here. were going to try to fix the business as fast as possible because the money got stolen. thats why were going home. dont worry about your school because i already talked to your principal and shes okay with it. and our house? hmmm. someone will take care of it ok? so dont worry, it will be fun, swear. ok?

"b-bu-buh-but...."

"No buts my girl" she smiled at me so widely like her lips were about to rip. :) then she left.

i checked the time and it was already 5:20 am. i jumped on my bed so quickly and searched for my phone. when i finally got it, i quickly dialed Aly's number to tell her about the news.

"C'mon, Aly, answer your phone" i said softly and crossed my finger to have some hopes up that she'll answer it.

After 3 rings, she finally answers it.

"Good morning Aly!" i greeted.