Chapter 3

A whole week later, Tong Nian’s mood has already sunken into the deep, deep sea.

Her Weixin is empty. Regardless of how many greetings, weather forecasts, promotional messages, or even winning another lottery message she send out, the other party did not respond.

Certainly, she must have been blacklisted…..

She lies on her bed, numb to the verge of submitting herself to participate in the ‘Animation Festival’ and ‘Winter Comic convention/Anime Expo’, ‘Winter game exhibition meeting’ advertisements. She keeps scrolling down on her Weibo. All her fans are excitedly leaving comments. As a person who’s heart is made of glass, her mood is extremely easily influenced by online remarks. She is quite afraid of interacting with netizens. Therefore, she uses Weibo to basically forward activities, send songs, and commercial collaboration.

It wasn’t until Dou Nai called her for the 7thtime, she listlessly picks up: “Hello?”

“Small cuttlefish,” The voice on the other line was low. Deliberately pretending to be mysterious, “I have a way to find that person.”

Really?!

She immediately sits up, nearly kicking her laptop off the bed.

“Really, I found an expert to help me from the main engine, to investigate his screen “shot” from that day. Right now, my brother will identify him under the latest group battling game.” (1)

“Chamber Storm.” (2)

“I know…” She is disappointed, “That day I already saw, I have also specially found a person to ask.”

“You, a game idiot, asking in such a shallow way, how can you possibly have good source?” Dou Nai laugh happily, voice push down even lower. “I can even tell you what server he is in, and his id.”

“Really?!”

“Absolutely, not a fake source! I will also help you borrow a high ranking ID. This way you will have the ability to be in the same ranking tournament to run into him.”

“…what competition?”

“Ranking!” In fact Dou Nai also just understood it. But, in front of her, he puts on an air of superiority, “I’m not going to talk with you rookie about this anymore. Wait for me to resolve everything for you, and then I’ll come and teach you.”

Therefore, that evening, Dou Nai personally went to her home, and greeted her parents. He went to the kitchen on the ground floor and freeloaded off several mouthfuls of mapo tofu. (1) Then he went to her bedroom on the second floor. The two grew up together since childhood. Even their parents don’t think that have anything (gf/bf relationship). So much so that they wish, this “aunty”(4) is blurted out to call. Actually, there really isn’t any blood relationship. Can’t say for sure, even if they are a real complete couple, there is also nothing to worry….

“Ah…” Inside the room, Tong Nian impatiently look at the downloading strip, it will be done soon enough, “So, this game is, five people in one group, and two groups spar?”

“Pretty close, have you heard of LOL and DOTA? (5)

“What, ‘lu ah lu’ (6),” She heard of it before, just that LOL this nickname is really indecent, but towards her temporary teacher, she honestly answer nodding her head: “The period when I participated in the comic convention, they also have a booth nearby. DOTA… seems like a few years ago they became popular, when I was in high school. The male students in my class frequently go to play. Nowadays, there are still people playing?”

So outdated?

“DOTA came out with season 2. At the moment, it is the most popular online battling game, award money is the highest.”