Chapter 2

When he said that you woke up sweating you looked at your alarm clock it read 4:20. "I'd better get ready for school" 

[Time travel Beacuse I can and I want to]

"I hate school and I hate my life" you said as you fell on your bed. At school today this girl kept making fun of you and your Jacksepticeyes logo calling it gay. Then your mother said your a worthless child and you were a mistake. "I know what I should do" as you smile evilly. "They want to be jerks to me I'll just run away. Yes that'll get them thinking about what they said to me today". You stared to pack your backpack with shirts and sweatpants and other things you need (not going into detail). While your packing you got a text message from a unknown number it read.

Hia doll face! I saw  your  running away!!!!!! You can come live with me if you ask nicely if not well let's keep that as plan B. Well I'll still come get you in 6 days. So be ready and look really good for me ok laddie? I'll keep you updated till I come get ya!!

Love your future boyfriend!

You continued to pack like you haven't seen the text. The your off on your own in the world. When you left it was about 3 in the spring afternoon. You had about 300 dollars saved up from birthdays and Christmas. "I guess I'll just stay in a hotel and look for a job." You checked in at a Days Inn. "(Y/N) this is your room key on floor 7" says the man behind the desk. As he hands (Y/N) the key you said thank you and found you room very easily.

(Antisepticeyes pov)

If I am correct, I believe (Y/N) will be here in this hotel. Well I guess she's getting a early visit it from me. Better look my sharpest! Oh wait I am already am! 

(Y/N) pov)

You were in your room watching (insert t.v. show here)when You heard a knock on my door. So You went to see how was there,but when you opened the door no one was there. "Hmm strange, usually people would stay". As you said that while turning around you saw what looked like jack but he had a septiceye and the other the iris was a lime green. He said in a high irsh voice "hia there lassie your coming with me!". Before you could scream and run you felt  a cloth against your  mouth and your world slowly went black.

You woke up in the clothes You was wearing when You saw antiseptic. You was in a gueen size bed with clean sheets. You laid there afraid to move, when You hear what was coming from the door. The door opened to see a electric green haired demon named anti pop his head in."Hia good looking, you have been asleep for a long time I was afraid that you weren't going to wake up. Anyways you have clothes on your bed and breakfast is being made". He nods and closes the door quietly like someone is sleeping. You put the cloths on and headed outside your door. You smelled bacon and eggs in the air. You saw 3 doors to your left and 4 doors on the right and a stair case. You slowly walked down the stairs and you turned to see anti cooking and a man reading the paper at the table. Anti looked up and smiled you saw his two fangs. anti spoke to the man behind the paper "Dark meet our new roommate (Y/N)" The man named dark looks up from the paper and smiles. You think to your self he looks like darkipler oh god. It is darkipler. He spoke in a deep voice like mark "Hi (Y/N) I am darkipler please have a sit next to me and tell a little about your self"says dark. You do and dark looks at you and smiles....... to be continued in chapter 3!!!!!

Hey guys anti here I hope you guys liked this chapter it took me awhile! Also guys please tell your friends and your grandma about this. Hope you enjoyed ✌️

-Author Anti