Chapter 3

Hey guys and gals anti here and I wanna say before chapter 3 THANK YOU guys for reading this! It's blowing my mind that 40 people have read my story! Anyways enjoy this chapter and please share this with your friends your grandma your rake...... not the rake no one likes the rake. Ok guys I'll see you guys and gals later! ✌️ 

-author anti

*dark looks at you* huh that must of sucked some serious balls kid dark says with a surprise look on his face. *anti looks at dark and dark nodes his head and anti looks at(y/n* hey I have something to ask you anti says quietly. Will.....you.......be...my girlfriend? Anti says nervously. *(y/n) can't breathe your heart starts pounding*. Deep down (y/n) always loved anti and you wanted him to be yours forever and ever and now he just asked you out.*(Y/N) starts jumping up and down and says *yes yes yes I'll be yours *(y/n) kisses him and hugs him tightly* anti accepts the hug. And dark yells on top of his lungs It's official!!!!! *and (y/n) and dark and mark start smiling and enjoys yourselfs * 

Using my powers of edit and laziness all day goes by and it's night time bc why not?!

*9 hours of playing video games* ok i am going to bed dark says tiredly. Alight dark good night buddy anti says. *and anti looks at you and asks* you tired love? (Y/N) says yeah. Alright *anti picks you up and takes you upstairs as (Y/N) is giggling and he sets (Y/N) down on his bed* ummmmm baby why am I on your bed? You ask puzzled. Your sleeping with me princess *anti says with confidence*.......

Hey guys anti here sorry it's been quite a while and the chapter is short it's been a long day. But thank you for reading this far! 

Much love

-anti