Chapter 5

*Blues eyes change to black and so does antis*{why idk Ig that's how demons say hello? Sure let's go with that XD} and strangely enough so does(Y/N) eyes change black.*Blue smiles* "looks like we meet again sister "Blue says. "Yes we meet again"(Y/N) says back to Blue. Anti looks at the both of you so damn confused{I would too XD}. "Wait wait wait hold on a minute" anti says confused "Your sisters?!" Anti says. Surprise, (Y/N) says with jazz hands. "Oh yeah I am a demon too well half hence why you couldn't tell I was a demon"(Y/N) says evilly. "Well it is great to see you blue!" Anti says happily. *gives Blue a hug*

(Anti pov) 

*WHAT THE HELL?! My girl is a freaking demon?! Well I mean I can still propose to her soon. Well crap that means I gotta find a ring perfect for my princess.* anti says in his head 

(Y/N) pov:

"Come on sis I'll show you around the house" (Y/N) says. Ok blue says. Then (Y/N) starts a tour around the house. Meanwhile anti is calling mark and jack to make arrangements for picking a ring out for (Y/N). "That's the house cool huh sis?" (Y/N) asks Blue. "Yeah very cool better than my house. In my house I just sacrifice squirrels to satin{in side jokes!!!XD}  " Blue says quietly. " hey look at the time I gotta go home and kill people I mean make dinner" Blue says "awwwwww ok sis"(Y/N) says sadly. (Y/N) and blue hug and say your goodbyes and Blue leaves. 

(Magical makes it bedtime with Pepsi and Raman noodles)

"Bed time sweet stuff" Anti says cutely. "Awww ok" (Y/N) says sadly. (Y/N) kisses anti amd goes to    sleep.... 

Hey guys I hope you like it!!! Thank you so much for the support i can't thank you guys enough!!!! 

Much love<3

-antisepticeye