Chapter 8

Antis mouth hits the ground with a huge bang(how no clue XD) "Thats that's awesome baby love!!!" Anti says with exitment!!! "Well babe you gotta get ready we have dinner reservations at(insert restaurant here)" anti says while fixing himself. (Y/N) puts in clothes and gets ready to go. "Blue stay here and hold down the fort and no making out with dark got it?"(Y/N) says with a smirk. "You little i won't i promise well maybe" blue says. 

(Time skip bc I am lazy and I am fat and eating Doritos cool ranch to be exact)

"Here we are baby"anti says very nervously and gets out and opens the door for you. You two love birds walk into the restaurant and get sitted. 

(You two order your food insert food here)

"Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something" Anti asks quitly. Sure love (Y/N) replies. Anti gets down on one knee and pulls out a black diamond ring."Will you make me the happiest demon in the world?" Anti asks with confidence. (Y/N) has so many feelings going through (Y/N)s head and finally (Y/N)  decide on one answer. That answer was yes." YES I'll marry you!!!"(Y/N)  squeal in esitment. Anti puts the ring on (Y/N)s ring finger and you two kiss. You guys happily finish your meals and go home....

Hope you enjoyed!

Much love  anti<3